Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just saw that i was first place for the extreme rules survey AND last place for payback.

i think thats a NTWT first.

Like the idea of Brock getting the briefcase and terrorizing Seth. :smokin

Ambrose just needs to be a little more serious. I hate that rope-clothesline though. I cringe everytime.

Vince reportedly unimpressed with the current roster. He feels that Seth and Dean are the only ones reaching for that brass ring.

Expect a Wyatt face turn soon.

Actually... That's why y'all watch every week... Addicted and don't even know... Y'all chase that dragon weeks in, weeks out... Months in, months out... And its always the same results... Maybe once or twice a year, y'all get lucky and get some of that pure, unfiltered good good... But is it really worth all the bunk?... Y'all nothing but dope addicted sheep... And y'all ain't even up on that good dope...

Last edited:
unfiltered good good

roll.gif

Actually... That's why y'all watch every week... Addicted and don't even know... Y'all chase that dragon weeks in, weeks out... Months in, months out... And its always the same results... Maybe once or twice a year, y'all get lucky and get some of that pure, unfiltered good good... But is it really worth all the bunk?... Y'all nothing but dope addicted sheep... And y'all ain't even up on that good dope...

Action is such a great show live... That's an example of that good good I was telling about...

And thank Jebus I've gotta good 6 inches on him :lol:... He's a short dude :lol:...

Well who made your coffee irish?

Back
Top Bottom