Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rusev-attorney-fall.gif

aight yall... got the NEWEST NTWTPODCAST UP!!!!!! SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT FELLAS! john2st john2st !!! Solid show folks! hope yall give it a listen!

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Listened to the first 20 mins of it, will listen and try to finish it on the commute home.

The tag team John2St was referring to in the beginning that Gangel (David Heath, I have a knack of remembering weird things, but cant remember what I had for dinner) was part of the Blackhearts, and I remember them being on Herb Abrams UWF. UWF was on Sportsschannel and their wrestling time slot (in Philly) was eventually given to ECW before being Extreme. He was a guest on Colt Cabana's podcast and it was a good listen awhile back.

Also, I agree with John2St about cheesesteaks. Pats and Genos is def a tourist trap, gotta hit the smaller moms and pops pizzerias, etc. In n Out and Shake Shack are ok, but

BTW, have to disagree with you on your Kobe over LeBron hate. At least LeBron makes his players better, Kobe on the other hand....but I do have to respect Kobe's work ethic to be the best player in the NBA. If I had a choice between Kobe and LeBron to start a franchise, LeBron EASY.

I'd definitely start a franchise with Lebron over Kobe now because Lebron is actually on the court and Kirby is finished

But seriously why do yall still religiously watch WWE.

I was dead serious about the chasing the dragon thing... They wait for things like the Nexus debut, or Punk's pipe bomb, or a MITB cash in... All while ingesting the garbage that VKM feeds them...

thats what YouTube is for :lol:

I'm sorry but bayley got an ugly face.

She has those cakes tho. She outta poke the butt out in every pic. That'll make her face tolerable. Eventho she dnt look that bad.

Only time I have issues with the Network, when I'm downloading big files

word to Teanna Trump :evil:

Anyone saw the Debut or Joe or will it be today... I hope he has a great run and can succeeed just like the rest of the Indie WWE talent.

WWE might buy WWN which is the umbrella company for EVOLVE, DragonGate USA, and Shine and make it it's official farm system as part of NXT becoming its own brand and they don't want really green wrestlers on NXT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom