Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah but the Jurassic Park movies don't have a great record for sequels

The original is still a classic that holds up to this day tho

Lost World was cool in my book. New one has big potential to be a miss though I'll be watching in theaters probably.

Very excited for that new MI though.

I'll say that the new one seems like it could be better than the other 2 sequels

The director is cool and I like the cast...just not enough to go out and see it

I rarely go to the movies tho

I've still never seen Jurassic Park 3 or Matrix Revolutions and I adore both series but the critiques scared me away big time.

Last edited:
q3pWWy4.gif

Gh8q263.gif

BYhzwYS.gif

Still on vacation in Hawaii, getting to raw right now since it airs later.

I was DEAD at R Truth. My gosh.

What's that thing on Cenas nose? Looks like he been eating Nikki out during her period

Entire move set needs to change. Might as well tweak the gimmick a little as well. He should be better than he is.

I'm with Punk **** hogan let's go Hawks.

He just sucks, needs to be a heel but would still be boring in ring. Been said this and some of ya got upset about it. dude does not belong anywhere in the main event picture. Should be taking on the open challenge and eating catering in the back with Los matadores.

Smh at you going for the Hawks. Any team that beats my team must go on and win. I feel like we lost to the superior team that way.

Last edited:
**** that :lol: Hawks are my second favorite team to watch.

Ambrose is just so pointless and cartoonish. He could've been a legit main venter but they've done a pathetic job building him and he's done even worse with his gimmick.

I feel like Ambrose was a million times better as the voice of the shield. It felt more natural, serious and less comedic. I legit thought he was gonna be the breakout star. Now he's doing that dumbass clothesline and piss poor suicide dive and driving fake police vans to the ring. :lol:

While ambrose needs tuning with his moves ,his character is fine for what it is,he's basically a forced face cuz the crowd loves him,it is what it is.he's obviously a natural heel but if the crowds cheering for him that's he's in a good position.still better than reigns

Last edited:
Wyatt's doing the 3D like it was a never before seen move was :rofl: the 3D chants also proved that the audience doesn't have the short attention span the WWE thinks it has. Dudleyz haven't been in the WWE in what, 10 years?

Back
Top Bottom