Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's pretty much what I meant. Pillman was an actual loose cannon. Ambrose had to much comedy to his character right now.

I still think he's more SCSA though.

Austin's what he should be, and what I think they're attempting to go for, but Austin was a loner who didn't pander to fans and the fans loved him cause he just went out there to kick ***. He only teamed up with guys as a last resort. Ambrose should be teaming with Reigns, then kicking him in the nuts after matches.

That's pretty much what I meant. Pillman was an actual loose cannon. Ambrose had to much comedy to his character right now.

I still think he's more SCSA though.

Austin's what he should be, and what I think they're attempting to go for, but Austin was a loner who didn't pander to fans and the fans loved him cause he just went out there to kick ***. He only teamed up with guys as a last resort. Ambrose should be teaming with Reigns, then kicking him in the nuts after matches.
Owens will be closer to Austin. Dean needs to be more serious instead of a damn sideshow.

Where does Ambrose even go from here? Especially when Bork comes back and the rumored Sext face turn?

In the second half of 2015:

Ramen = face

Sext = face

Ambrose = face?

Agreed.
Owens will be closer to Austin. Dean needs to be more serious instead of a damn sideshow.
I don't think so.  Owens isn't as in-your-face as Austin.  It's just not his personality.  Ambrose has the potential, but pairing him with Reigns doesn't help.

No way..Owens is way more in the SCSA mold..I still think Jeans' character is more in the line of Macho Man than Pilly or Cold Stone..
Macho Man?  Maybe the rapper, but not the wrestler.  I could see the similarities in mic skills, but not the overall package.

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin
VaKvH.gif

qwzsqd.gif

Look like 3 mini Ambroses out there

a forgettable raw...
the scenes with dialogue were extra wordy through the whole show...guess it's cause of the ppv this weekend...they had a lot of bullet points to make

Last edited:
Only watched up to the end of Owens/Neville and after reading this page I'll go ahead and pass on the rest.

God a year ago I thought Wyatt and Ambrose would be on top and they've become recurring jokes up to this point.

Back
Top Bottom