Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stage 1. Start the countdown haha! I'm curious to see who will be there and what kind of matches we'll be getting.

I'm in stage 1 to man. I think it's first come, first serve seating in the stage area too.

I know Joe and Ric Flair are confirmed. I'm sure KO will be there, I'm going to MITB too, are you?

Last edited:
I'm in stage 1 to man. I think it's first come, first serve seating in the stage area too.

I know Joe and Ric Flair are confirmed. I'm sure KO will be there, I'm going to MITB too, are you?

Awesome! I'd heard about Joe & Flair. My dude that worked for the magazine is driving and said something about maybe going early for autographs, but I honestly have no clue what our plan is. Decided to skip MITB. We talked about it, but there were only 2 of our crew that could go, so we just decided to watch on the network for free LOL.

Forgot that WrestleCon is tomorrow. 10 minute walk for me to CitiField, i'll decide in the morning.

Who here is going?

X2Bktqb.gif

Any of you guys submit a Tough enough video?

I submitted one yesterday, but I'm almost 100% positive it won't make the cut. Too much truth. Plus I took shots at HHH, Steph, and Vince 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But as for Paige & Lita being judges; 
smokin.gif

Anyone interested in sharing my WWE Network account?  I am allowed up to 5 devices.  Its usually $9.99 a/month, but I'll let you get on for $10.00 for the year.  PM me if interested.  

Last edited:
Awesome! I'd heard about Joe & Flair. My dude that worked for the magazine is driving and said something about maybe going early for autographs, but I honestly have no clue what our plan is. Decided to skip MITB. We talked about it, but there were only 2 of our crew that could go, so we just decided to watch on the network for free LOL.

I plan on getting up there around 5-5:30 on Saturday if the stage's are general admission. On my ticket it says GAStage1 but then it gives two seat numbers too, so I'm kinda confused. I hope they do a meet and greet before the show this time, need to see Sasha and Alexa. :evil:

It's going to suck driving up and back there on back to back nights though.

I plan on getting up there around 5-5:30 on Saturday if the stage's are general admission. On my ticket it says GAStage1 but then it gives two seat numbers too, so I'm kinda confused. I hope they do a meet and greet before the show this time, need to see Sasha and Alexa. :evil:

It's going to suck driving up and back there on back to back nights though.

I still haven't actually seen my ticket, I just know he has them LOL. Seriously, I hate the drive to Columbus. The only worse drive in Ohio is here to Cleveland. I'll definitely hit you up if I hear anything about meet & greets or anything along those lines. Like I said, he's driving so he's pretty much in charge of plans.

I know people were lined up crazy early back in March in the freezing-*** cold, so with the better weather I'm expecting worse this time around.

Goodness, Kane was over as hell in that vid Peep posted.

JR on commentary.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He could turn a snail race into the most exciting thing ever.

I'll charge 2$ every two months for my WWE Network password for whoever PM's me a pick of dat mass bust wide open. HD stream, 2 screens, No lag

I still haven't actually seen my ticket, I just know he has them LOL. Seriously, I hate the drive to Columbus. The only worse drive in Ohio is here to Cleveland. I'll definitely hit you up if I hear anything about meet & greets or anything along those lines. Like I said, he's driving so he's pretty much in charge of plans.

I know people were lined up crazy early back in March in the freezing-*** cold, so with the better weather I'm expecting worse this time around.

Swear that's the coldest I've ever been, I stood out there for about 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom