Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still funny....

So much gold in this pic. Kids so excited to meet KO. Ol boy actually walking around everyday life trying to look like him. And him actually going along with it when someone mistakes him for the real one :rofl:

View media item 1570535

-We noted recently that Vince McMahon made the decision to officially nix potential plans for a reunion of The Wyatt Family. One idea had Bray Wyatt’s real-life brother Bo Dallas joining the group. Word is that Vince nixed the reunion because he didn’t want to reunite both The Wyatt Family and The Shield this summer.

Vince felt that if they did decide to reunite one of the groups, they shouldn’t reunite the other so soon. With that said, it should be noted that a reunion of The Shield is still not a definite, and this talk was before the recent Payback and Elimination Chamber pay-per-views. However, the reunion is something that was discussed for the summer and in order to keep that even as a possibility, they had to nix any plan of putting The Wyatt Family back together.

:nerd: I wonder what's the plan with sext/jeans at MITB and how reigns gets Involved. I'd love for Bork to come back and set his rematch vs Seth. Reigns and Ambrose appear to be costing Seth the match but then turn and cost lesnar the match. Fully turning Bork face and the shield heel

- We noted before that even though he’s signed a new WWE deal, Samoa Joe would still be teaming with AJ Styles to face Kazarian and Daniels at the June 20th Ring of Honor TV tapings in New York City. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports this week that WWE was pushing very hard for that match to not be taped for TV, which was the original plan. The situation was said to be in flux but last word was that it would no longer be taped.

We also noted how Ring of Honor wanted Joe for more dates but their new cable TV deal with Destination America was one of the factors that led WWE to offer Joe an updated deal. ROH wanted Joe for their big MCU Field show in Brooklyn and there’s talk that Joe was still planning on doing that show as of last weekend but other people noted to The Observer that the appearance is in jeopardy.

Joe is not taking indie dates past August 31st as he will be working WWE NXT full time beginning in September. Until then, Joe will be working the major NXT live events and any other specials. It was noted by The Observer that a name change and a main roster spot are still up in the air.

Besides Joe’s performance at NXT, his strong t-shirt sales and ROH signing with Destination America, another factor in WWE offering Joe a new deal was the lack of “star depth” in NXT with Kevin Owens making his way to the main roster plus injuries to Sami Zayn and Hideo Itami. It was said that the real catalyst to Joe’s new contract was Ring of Honor’s cable TV deal, which caught WWE officials by surprise as it did everyone else.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Make dat mass clap for a WWE Network subscription. I mean, if u can make it  clap, i'll definitely give the password for free

JRS, 22 the second podcast was definitely better than the first. The first one I felt like all ya did was complain about all the dumb stuff in the wwe lol. (Still no bass in your voices) [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I heard Goldberg, Flair, Hitman. That's all i know so far.

I still don't know if i'm going.

Besides the above, I saw Lita, RVD, Scott Steiner, the Nasty Boys and maybe those I saw at the one by LGA and independents to be appearing.

Will be going with the wife, son and her nephew. There was a deal for tickets half off for the matches so got ringside, 9th row. Gonna get there just to walk around, see whos there and charging what for pictures.

Not sure what the matches are but cool to see for the residential old head of NTWT, and want my son to see before we go to Summerfest. Also a lil relax time from the baby which is well needed. This Dad thing is a tough job, but loving every minute of it.

Yea they don't need to force that Shield reunion right now. There's no reason for any of them to link up this soon.

:lol: @ the WWE being threatened by the ROH deal, but never acknowledging TNA for 13 years

laugh.gif
@ the WWE being threatened by the ROH deal, but never acknowledging TNA for 13 years
They really shouldn't be threatened by ROH. I think it only concerns them in regards to Samoe Joe.

After all, WWE can always pull talent from ROH, right?

Listen to that crowd reaction though, Kane was over than a MF. He also had to be on mega PEDs around this time as well :lol:

Kane was also very over around this time as well.

plus who could ever forget that RAW & main event. :smokin

Last edited:
Swear that's the coldest I've ever been, I stood out there for about 45 minutes.

I stayed my ***** in the car til the line started moving LOL. Then I still probably had a 20 minute wait to get in. I agree, though. Can't remember another time when I was that cold.

Back
Top Bottom