Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will be returning to WWE television sooner than originally planned.

According to the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE called both Lesnar and Heyman to return about a month earlier than they were planning on having them come back.

Originally, WWE was looking at having Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at this year’s SummerSlam event on August 23rd, which means Lesnar would have returned a week, or a few weeks, prior to the date of the pay-per-view. Now, the plan is for Lesnar to return in time for a match at the Battleground event on July 19th.

While the Lesnar-Rollins match at SummerSlam is still a possibility, so much in creative has changed since that idea was in play. So far, Lesnar has been advertised for the June 22nd edition of RAW in Indianapolis, the July 6th RAW in Chicago and the July 13th RAW in Atlanta. Lesnar is also scheduled to work a match at what will now be a live WWE Network special on July 4th at Sumo Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

Feel bad for Hideo.. I legit thought he was going to win the triple threat number 1 contenders match..

It should've been
Kevin Steen vs KENTA for the championship @ Tokyo, Japan.
I always thought that was the plan until he got injured.

Balor will be taking the title off KO in Japan. Makes a lot of sense; I'd say he was even more over there than Kenta.

Last edited:
-With regards to Kevin Owens recently signing a main roster deal with WWE, the idea is he will continue to work in NXT at big TV events and live specials, but likely for only a short period of time.

Owens will continue to be featured regularly on main roster WWE TV, and will likely be positioned as the #2 heel in the company behind Seth Rollins.

Owens will be on the road with WWE working with John Cena for the next several months at live events.

-following surgery underwent last week for a shoulder injury, it is expected that NXT star Sami Zayn will be out of action until October of this year.

As of now, NXT has a live special tentatively planned for October 7th, with TV tapings on the 8th, and it’s possible Zayn could return in time for the live special.

-Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will be returning to WWE television sooner than originally planned.

According to the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE called both Lesnar and Heyman to return about a month earlier than they were planning on having them come back.

Originally, WWE was looking at having Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at this year’s SummerSlam event on August 23rd, which means Lesnar would have returned a week, or a few weeks, prior to the date of the pay-per-view. Now, the plan is for Lesnar to return in time for a match at the Battleground event on July 19th.

While the Lesnar-Rollins match at SummerSlam is still a possibility, so much in creative has changed since that idea was in play. So far, Lesnar has been advertised for the June 22nd edition of RAW in Indianapolis, the July 6th RAW in Chicago and the July 13th RAW in Atlanta. Lesnar is also scheduled to work a match at what will now be a live WWE Network special on July 4th at Sumo Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

How many ppl can the sumo hall hold?

DFly write this in your notepad and book it at the next PPV

IC Belt inside the Chamber

Me
Big Ego
Case
Big Bad Vader
CelticsPride
Rhino 3:16

Yall are wasting your time. DFLY ain't booking another event for another year. Dude got undertakers work schedule.

DFly write this in your notepad and book it at the next PPV

IC Belt inside the Chamber

Me
Big Ego
Case
Big Bad Vader
CelticsPride
Rhino 3:16

Zeus Pro doesn't have the Elimination Chamber match..but I'll see if I can find something online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom