Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I once stood in line behind Moose at the concession stand at and ROH show. He wrestled a dark match that night, and I guess wasn't allowed in the locker room. :lol:

Last edited:
Who the hell is this weird looking bald dude in this tag match on NXT?..

I will say it again,

Jay Briscoe is one of the most believable characters in all of the wrestling

ROH has to be using the smallest ring out of them, TNA, WWE, & NXT..It looks like they have almost no room to move..

ROH needs to figure out a better lighting arrangement..Having the ring so bright with the crowd so dark makes the product look generic and the ring look tiny..

Them bright lights during shows is annoying af too. They were giving me a headache last time I went to a show. celticspride34 celticspride34 favorite wrestler, BJ Whitmer is up next....:smh: :lol:

I ******* hate him... And those lights in Philly were so damn hot... And blinding...

I will say it again,

Jay Briscoe is one of the most believable characters in all of the wrestling

Bald > buzz cut... Not even close... Looks much more psyco...

ROH has to be using the smallest ring out of them, TNA, WWE, & NXT..It looks like they have almost no room to move..

ROH is 18x18... WWE/NJPW are 20x20... I agree they need to upgrade to 20x20...

No disrespect but the Jay Diesel dude throws a HORRIBLE punch

Jay Diesel is just as bad as BJ Whitmore...

ROH has to be using the smallest ring out of them, TNA, WWE,
Well shouldn't they based on budget?

That's just a stupid comment...

Case Case

Corino and Kelly are great together...

Can't agree with that one..Maybe by themselves they're ok, but together it ain't working for me..But they're still better than Michael "whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa" Cole..

EC3 :pimp:

My guy Elijah Burke :lol: :pimp: haven't seen him in ages, that collarbone injury had to be awful

Back
Top Bottom