Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eva Marie has that Vickie Guerrero heat with the NXT crowd. Had her folded up like origami.

:lol: :lol: she should become a manager for.....Swagger??? Idk, somebody personality deficient

Eva aint get no personality her damn self lol
Swagger needs to just be released already. Dude holding on to his career like JTG.....btw whatever happened to JTG lol

Last edited:

Who else wants to get manhandled trying to take my belt away in the chamber? 2 spots open.

Pride just lost you the IC title. 

I'm in.

What about me?...

If you're in this match, I'm calling for mandatory STD testing.

I got confused when you said Pride :lol:...

bring back zeb

I want Dirty Dutch...

Last edited:
-It’s no secret that Brock Lesnar will be making his return to WWE TV soon and while this may have been nixed already, there was a plan a few months ago to have Lesnar return at Money In the Bank. The idea was to have Lesnar destroy the Superstars in the match and take the briefcase for himself.

There’s now a stronger feeling within WWE that the fans are going to really turn Brock babyface when he returns for his next program. WWE officials will be deciding on whether or not they want to go with the turn now or wait until WrestleMania 32.

There’s now a stronger feeling within WWE that the fans are going to really turn Brock babyface when he returns for his next program. WWE officials will be deciding on whether or not they want to go with the turn now or wait until WrestleMania 32.
If Austin/Bork doesn't happen at WM32, will there be a double turn with Ramen and Bork?

Can't see Vince giving up on ramen as a heel. They should just book Bork as a stone cold type face/tweener

Feel bad for Hideo.. I legit thought he was going to win the triple threat number 1 contenders match..

It should've been
Kevin Steen vs KENTA for the championship @ Tokyo, Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom