Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Simmons' article was pretty good

except he doesn't know that Motorhead does HHH's entrance music? 
30t6p3b.gif

It's Motorhead!

-J-

I just saw on WWE's website the preview from Comic Con of the Mattel booth and the Rey Mysterio figures in the different outfits are great.

They have a Rocky themed one and Doink The Clown to name a few.

I just saw on WWE's website the preview from Comic Con of the Mattel booth and the Rey Mysterio figures in the different outfits are great.

They have a Rocky themed one and Doink The Clown to name a few.

I love the fact Phil is carrying the damn belt everywhere LOL.

But I'm pissed I still can't find the f'ing shirt for less than a grip...

I love the fact Phil is carrying the damn belt everywhere LOL.

But I'm pissed I still can't find the f'ing shirt for less than a grip...

I swear, CM can't lose right now
pimp.gif

I need that Bret Hart figure. Any other pics of upcoming Legends
nerd.gif

I swear, CM can't lose right now
pimp.gif

I need that Bret Hart figure. Any other pics of upcoming Legends
nerd.gif

Backstage Update On CM Punk & WWE

-- According to a backstage source, WWE has been calling late-night talk shows to try and get CM Punk booked so they can continue the storyline. They also plan on using Twitter and other social media outlets to keep CM Punk's name in the mix. There are no plans to mention his name on WWE TV though.

-- During a recent meeting, WWE talents were told not to mention Punk’s name in interviews for now. Prior to RAW on Monday, Justin Roberts announced that WWE management has banned the fans from chanting Punk’s name. Of course, that led to fans chanting his name during the Vince McMahon RAW promo.

-- There are only a very select people in WWE who really know what the deal is with CM Punk.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Backstage Update On CM Punk & WWE

-- According to a backstage source, WWE has been calling late-night talk shows to try and get CM Punk booked so they can continue the storyline. They also plan on using Twitter and other social media outlets to keep CM Punk's name in the mix. There are no plans to mention his name on WWE TV though.

-- During a recent meeting, WWE talents were told not to mention Punk’s name in interviews for now. Prior to RAW on Monday, Justin Roberts announced that WWE management has banned the fans from chanting Punk’s name. Of course, that led to fans chanting his name during the Vince McMahon RAW promo.

-- There are only a very select people in WWE who really know what the deal is with CM Punk.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

first order of business Trips, get Joey Styles back behind the announce table.

oh %*+# no. i rather have my ear holes stabbed with butcher knives than to have that bush league announcer calling matches. if ever styles and tenay were put together i truly think a head would explode. add mark madden and the world would prolly end

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

first order of business Trips, get Joey Styles back behind the announce table.

oh %*+# no. i rather have my ear holes stabbed with butcher knives than to have that bush league announcer calling matches. if ever styles and tenay were put together i truly think a head would explode. add mark madden and the world would prolly end

Bill Simmons has an article posted up on espn.com regarding CM Punk, the storyline and the effectiveness of a good entrance and entrance music. Great read with great links within the article.

Bill Simmons has an article posted up on espn.com regarding CM Punk, the storyline and the effectiveness of a good entrance and entrance music. Great read with great links within the article.

Forgive me, but why is there so much online push behind Zack Ryder for him to get airtime? Is he just that good or does he just have a big online following?
What makes him so special? I'm just wondering since his name is brought up CONSTANTLY. Can someone inform me?

Forgive me, but why is there so much online push behind Zack Ryder for him to get airtime? Is he just that good or does he just have a big online following?
What makes him so special? I'm just wondering since his name is brought up CONSTANTLY. Can someone inform me?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Watch his videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LongIslandIcedZ

He has personality and he's funny. People want to see this on TV instead of lame dudes like Bourne, Swagger (I went there) and Kofi.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Watch his videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LongIslandIcedZ

He has personality and he's funny. People want to see this on TV instead of lame dudes like Bourne, Swagger (I went there) and Kofi.

Back
Top Bottom