Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

documentary on WCW Nitro is now on Netflix

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad they dont show the extra matches on streaming :/

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.... and how the hell do they STILL not have the monday night wars dvd streaming.... bret hart, ecw, and that one are my favorite.[/color]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

documentary on WCW Nitro is now on Netflix

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad they dont show the extra matches on streaming :/

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.... and how the hell do they STILL not have the monday night wars dvd streaming.... bret hart, ecw, and that one are my favorite.[/color]

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by hellaones

I didn't see the logic in del rio competing in the tourney last night. As a heel with a guaranteed title shot he should have total disregards for competing in or winning matches. He should purposely get counted out or forfeit all matches until he cashes in.

He'll probably cash in after the Miz/Mysterio match. I'd be shocked if he didn't. WWE seems to want to go the ADR/Cena route.

Sounds like a plan to me.

if the wwe can get away from the reality tv type drama and go back to sex and comedy... they would win again.

when the rock, stone cold and mankind were all on the roster... every single show was hilarious.
remember when mr. socko visited vince in the hospital?
thats when vince was the man.

can we get back to that?
funny wrestlers?

most of these guys go out wrestling tryiing to be a regular person.
dont no one give a %%%% about cm punks real life. 

100% Truth, all of it.  Especially the last line.  

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by hellaones

I didn't see the logic in del rio competing in the tourney last night. As a heel with a guaranteed title shot he should have total disregards for competing in or winning matches. He should purposely get counted out or forfeit all matches until he cashes in.

He'll probably cash in after the Miz/Mysterio match. I'd be shocked if he didn't. WWE seems to want to go the ADR/Cena route.

Sounds like a plan to me.

if the wwe can get away from the reality tv type drama and go back to sex and comedy... they would win again.

when the rock, stone cold and mankind were all on the roster... every single show was hilarious.

can we get back to that?
funny wrestlers?

100% Truth, all of it.  Especially the last line.  

Daniel Bryan vs CM punk  at WM 28...Make it happen! 
nerd.gif
fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

can we get back to that?
funny wrestlers?

I have to disagree with that somewhat. The Attitude era was great and all, but I enjoy a wrestling matches more than a "funny" angle. To be honest, while WWF/E was doing the Rock/Sock angles, I was checking out the wrestling matches on WCW(Jericho,Benoit,etc).

Originally Posted by likethematrix

can we get back to that?
funny wrestlers?

I have to disagree with that somewhat. The Attitude era was great and all, but I enjoy a wrestling matches more than a "funny" angle. To be honest, while WWF/E was doing the Rock/Sock angles, I was checking out the wrestling matches on WCW(Jericho,Benoit,etc).

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

nerd.gif
fixed
wink.gif

IWC wet dream match. More likely than not they'll probably put him a some kind of multi man match like a triple threat. But maybe with rock/cena in place, Vince will say *%%% it, we already got a million buys guarantee and go ahead with a match like this.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

nerd.gif
fixed
wink.gif

IWC wet dream match. More likely than not they'll probably put him a some kind of multi man match like a triple threat. But maybe with rock/cena in place, Vince will say *%%% it, we already got a million buys guarantee and go ahead with a match like this.

Me likey that Smackdown spoiler.
happy.gif

Glad they're changing up the formula for MITB winners.

Me likey that Smackdown spoiler.
happy.gif

Glad they're changing up the formula for MITB winners.

has been crazy

wwe needs to do two more things to make this better

1. bring the cruiserweight/ light heavyweight division back.

2. bring back kurt angle

has been crazy

2. bring back kurt angle

What up Yall. Been a long time since I've checked in. 4wrestling good to see your still doing a amazing job with the wrestling threads.

I've gotten prolly the world's best job and now I got some more time to keep up with everything I usto. WWE is really picking it up. The storylines right now are honeslty some of the best stuff since the attitude ERA.

One comment on this weeks RAW... When they showed a flashback of the summerslam Bret Hart/ Davey Boy Smith for the IC title... Goes to show us how that title has lost it's meaning. WWE really needs to start using the title for the right reasons for the Mid Card talent who is ready to explode into main event status soon.

What up Yall. Been a long time since I've checked in. 4wrestling good to see your still doing a amazing job with the wrestling threads.

I've gotten prolly the world's best job and now I got some more time to keep up with everything I usto. WWE is really picking it up. The storylines right now are honeslty some of the best stuff since the attitude ERA.

One comment on this weeks RAW... When they showed a flashback of the summerslam Bret Hart/ Davey Boy Smith for the IC title... Goes to show us how that title has lost it's meaning. WWE really needs to start using the title for the right reasons for the Mid Card talent who is ready to explode into main event status soon.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

has been crazy

2. bring back kurt angle
^
His stretch from King of the Ring to the end of his WWE run was amazing.  He had 5 star matches with everybody and the funniest promos!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

has been crazy

2. bring back kurt angle
^
His stretch from King of the Ring to the end of his WWE run was amazing.  He had 5 star matches with everybody and the funniest promos!

Only way i can see a possible CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan match is if Punk shows up at SD, puts up title vs title and wins both Heavyweight belts.

Only way i can see a possible CM Punk v. Daniel Bryan match is if Punk shows up at SD, puts up title vs title and wins both Heavyweight belts.

CM Punk's first loss....ugh...Beth Phoenix???

And Kurt Angle isn't going back to the WWE anytime soon...he prefers the lighter schedule at TNA....

Would be nice if the WWE would give Angle his old entrance u suck song...and let Mr Anderson be called Kennedy

CM Punk's first loss....ugh...Beth Phoenix???

And Kurt Angle isn't going back to the WWE anytime soon...he prefers the lighter schedule at TNA....

Would be nice if the WWE would give Angle his old entrance u suck song...and let Mr Anderson be called Kennedy

Back
Top Bottom