Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

*EMPTIES WALLET*

Here, WWE! JUST TAKE IT ALL, ALREADY!

Cult of Personality!!!!!! This IS the summer of PUNK!!!!!!

wouldve marked if adr held the briefcase too
laugh.gif

"Cult of Personality" I think is going to be used for right now, but not as his music going forward, when he becomes a central figure again.

I agree, this was a bit rushed, but it sent the message that Cena isn't the champ and that he is simply a rent-a-belt holder.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

CM Puck is back!!!!
pimp.gif

This is the problem.  Too, too, too, too rushed.  Punk needed to be kept off TV for a long time.  Now it just feels like any other wrestling angle instead of feeling like something special.
Agreed. The angle is done IMO. He should have been away from Raw until the next PPV while Cena masquerades as the fake champion and says that he is the real champion.

Who cares if Punk used that in ROH. It sucks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

CM Puck is back!!!!
pimp.gif

This is the problem.  Too, too, too, too rushed.  Punk needed to be kept off TV for a long time.  Now it just feels like any other wrestling angle instead of feeling like something special.
Agreed. The angle is done IMO. He should have been away from Raw until the next PPV while Cena masquerades as the fake champion and says that he is the real champion.

Who cares if Punk used that in ROH. It sucks.

Ugh, they could've done something special with this angle but they rushed Punk back.

Props on the ending though, nice cliffhanger.

Ugh, they could've done something special with this angle but they rushed Punk back.

Props on the ending though, nice cliffhanger.

Damn though, Punk got me good with his tweet. I really did think he was in Hawaii during Raw.

Damn though, Punk got me good with his tweet. I really did think he was in Hawaii during Raw.

Back
Top Bottom