Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

TNA this company is a joke. I want them to succeed as alternative product, but they can't get their act together. Nothing can save it at this point. They had so much momentum before they signed Hogan and Bischoff. I remember those 4star matches from Angle and Styles from 3 years ago. Spike should just let them go and put the best wrestling today, New Japan, in its place, in some American format. 

Speaking of New Japan, G1 Climax started today. I wished WWE would do something similar, so many guys would be made from that tournament format and they will fill so much tv time with story lines based on in ring wrestling wins/loses. 

A WWE/New Japan PPV would be :wow:

can i just get a gif of andersons reaction plz lol 

when he was scratching his head and put his hand over his mouth i lost it...

Oh god, that TNA video is so terrible. Reminded me of old DBZ when at the end of an episode the music starts playing in the background and the narrator starts hyping up the next episode while the bad guy stands there with his arms crossed, I swear they used the same song.

When Tito came out at the end that whole scene looked like a gif put together :lol: it was like reaction to reaction to titos stupid face than reaction to reaction than titos same face and nod :lol: that was HORRIBLE!

Oh god, that TNA video is so terrible. Reminded me of old DBZ when at the end of an episode the music starts playing in the background and the narrator starts hyping up the next episode while the bad guy stands there with his arms crossed, I swear they used the same song.
best way to put it :lol:

The promos from Macho Madness leading to WM5 gets me everytime! Macho Man was that dude man. Sounds like his freakin head was gonna explode when he cut his promos, but he was still that dude :pimp:

They should just shut down TNA.

I get annoyed passing by this **** on the guide.

I was at this smackdown taping last Thursday. The main event was a pretty good match.

This stupid Sin Cara lighting finally has some use other than covering botches, it's covering Big E's cheeks

4wrestling must be loving tna's failure right now lol

some of you hated tna regardless of how good the product anyways.

that wwe fan boy mentality

somebody message me when wwe gets a bunch of tna wrestlers

maybe then wrestling will be interesting again

Back
Top Bottom