Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Patiently waiting for Tito to come out.. :smh: ..Why do they think yet another MMA has been is going to help their company?

She answered it today..

@TNADixie quit bringing in all these MMA fighters. Your a wrestling company not the UFC.

A. People forget that King Mo is a wrestler, first and foremost. He won multiple medals (several gold medals) in The World Cup, Pan American Championships and US Championships, and a Division I All American. Rampage began his career as a wrestler, too. Rampage is film start -- both have big personalities, successful MMA careers and substantial national media attention within the sports world. They’ve never worked for our competitor , and they both want to do whatever it takes to dominate professional wrestling. I'm open to anyone who fits that bill. And, the fact that Bellator CEO Björn Rebney and I can work together and cross-promote is a great added benefit for Impact exposure outside of wrestling.

But, I don't think it's Tito.

Dang, out of the 8 years that HBK had after that, he only had one world title and it lasted one month 
ohwell.gif

It's cool, he didn't want the title nor did he need it. He was just riding along with his legend status, having good feuds and putting people over. It was a beautiful run.

When he retired in 98 he was already one of the best ever and that second run when he came back really put him over the top as GOAT

Like I said, first time for me actually really watching TNA. Even though they had some sloppy moments, I completely get why Aries and Styles are so highly regarded. Both better than the majority of the WWE roster.

So, was that a botch, or...man, I don't even know, very good match, but of course we get that type of finish

Like I said, first time for me actually really watching TNA. Even though they had some sloppy moments, I completely get why Aries and Styles are so highly regarded. Both better than the majority of the WWE roster.

Aside from D.Bry and Punk...

IMO....

There isn't anyone in the WWE locker room that can eff with AJ. Especially AJ from 5 years ago.

Edit. I'd add Cesaro to that list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom