Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

350x700px-LL-0a00dd53_monta-ellis-handshake-o_original.gif

The WWE beat WCW every single week after 11/02/98... The Rock was still in NOD and feuding with Ken Shamrock... Steve Austin was the reason WWE won the ratings war... Rocky was the number 4 reason at best why WWE beat WCW...

Thats the dumbest thing i have ever read in my life.

The WWE beat WCW every single week after 11/02/98... The Rock was still in NOD and feuding with Ken Shamrock... Steve Austin was the reason WWE won the ratings war... Rocky was the number 4 reason at best why WWE beat WCW...

Thats the dumbest thing i have ever read in my life.

1 Steve Austin
2 VKM
3 WCW having a poor product
4 DX
5 Sable/Sunny/other thots

Each of these are much more important to WWE beating WCW in the ratings... The declared victory on the 11/02/98 show... WCW never beat WWE again... Not once...

And as if 11/02/98, The Rock was an upper mid level heel... I never said he didn't become a GAWD... But as of 11/02/98, he was just a role player ready to break out...

Last edited:

Actually, Rock had a feud with Austin during that time too when he stole the IC title. He wasn't just some scrub like you're portraying him to be.

Yea..I remember Vince was paying close attention to his debut vs Zayn and after the match Vince was one of the first people to give him praise when he walked to the back

Ibushi is DEFINITELY getting washed by Reigns tho :lol:

Ibushi won't see the main roster just like KENTA..

1 Steve Austin
2 VKM
3 WCW having a poor product
4 DX
5 Sable/Sunny/other thots

Each of these are much more important to WWE beating WCW in the ratings... The declared victory on the 11/02/98 show... WCW never beat WWE again... Not once...

And as if 11/02/98, The Rock was an upper mid level heel... I never said he didn't become a GAWD... But as of 11/02/98, he was just a role player ready to break out...
View media item 2102905

It's gonna be a hell of a long time before we see someone else as over as this

And this was in Providence, RI

Back
Top Bottom