Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Finn and Bayley have to show up at Battleground..Nakamura needs to be called up by the beginning of the new year..

Nacky Murray, as y'all call him, needs to stay in NXT until H gets control of SD because Vince is just going to make him job to Cena, maybe Reigns, then throw him to the midcard :smh:.

Funny how Cena is slowly becoming what he openly criticized Rock about.

The difference is Cena put his "time" in... He's worked a full schedule for like what, 14 years now?... The entire time being pretty much the only guy who could draw a dime until CM Punk got his run...

The Rock worked a full schedule for 5 or 6 years, all the while having Stone Cold as running mate... Then he, smartly, went to Hollywood...

The difference is Cena put his "time" in... He's worked a full schedule for like what, 14 years now?... The entire time being pretty much the only guy who could draw a dime until CM Punk got his run...

The Rock worked a full schedule for 5 or 6 years, all the while having Stone Cold as running mate... Then he, smartly, went to Hollywood...

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking him for it, but still find it funny

Rock worked a full schedule when the E was struggling for ratings against WCW, Cena had it made compared to that, so stop it.

I do think this is true... And I also believe that he's the only Japanese wrestler VKM is capable of liking :lol:...

Yea..I remember Vince was paying close attention to his debut vs Zayn and after the match Vince was one of the first people to give him praise when he walked to the back

Ibushi is DEFINITELY getting washed by Reigns tho :lol:

Last edited:

Rock worked a full schedule when the E was struggling for ratings against WCW, Cena had it made compared to that, so stop it.

The WWE beat WCW every single week after 11/02/98... The Rock was still in NOD and feuding with Ken Shamrock... Steve Austin was the reason WWE won the ratings war... Rocky was the number 4 reason at best why WWE beat WCW...

Back
Top Bottom