Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

How much for HBO GO? I wanna get into GOT
HBO now is 15 a month

The UFC fight pass is great. Only thing navigating it could be better. Live fights kickboxing and BJJ tournaments. All UFC cards are put up one month after the PPV. If it's a fight pass card you can watch anytime.

HBO now is 15 a month

The UFC fight pass is great. Only thing navigating it could be better. Live fights kickboxing and BJJ tournaments. All UFC cards are put up one month after the PPV. If it's a fight pass card you can watch anytime.
Bet. How much for UFC fight pass? Might have to get it. Do they have TUF on there too?

Last edited:
Hahahahahah

KO attacks Nakamura mid-YeaOh! https://t.co/BazplZqOvj
KO is the best man. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HBO now is 15 a month

Bet. How much for UFC fight pass? Might have to get it. Do they have TUF on there too?

10 bucks a month and they have every season of TUF available, They have everything man in terms of MMA from the past and present it's def worth it if you watch MMA a lot .

Yeah but how much is that going to run you. All these damn streaming services is like another cable bill. Wwe,UFC,Netflix,Hulu,showtime plus my cheapest Internet option is 50 bucks a month.

I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to try to get rid of my cable subscription then I realized I would be paying a similar amount with subscriptions to all those services.

Those that qualified for the Raw Roster in my draft:

Cena
Rollins
Lesnar
Charlotte
Sasha
Becky
Eva Marie
The New Day
KO
The Big Show
Enzo & Big Cass
The Wyatts
Bo Dallas
Lana
Rusev
The Miz
Maryse

If you just alternate Raw/SD the whole time for that fantasy draft, you basically get something similar to the 2002 draft. every team is broken up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom