Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Does Carmella have a chance getting real time on the main roster with how much female talent they have that's better than her

If Dana Brooke can be on the roster, so can Carmella :lol:

Alexa is significantly better

This, which I'm very surprised by. She's pretty much in the tier right below all the seasoned chicks who weren't trained by FCW/NXT

I hope HHH's kids don't google this.

Going back to
Ricochet/Prince Puma
being signed to the WWE, I hope they don't expose that he can't talk, cause Lucha Underground did an excellent job of hiding that. Season 1 and 2 of LU combine for 40+ episodes, and I don't remember him talking more than 4 times :lol: either his manager was doing most of the talking, or he'd be in segments with 5 other guys limiting his mic time. The WWE would throw a mic in his hands for 8 minutes, then **** on him during his match on commentary.

Also, Taya in Lucha Underground is :x her face is woof and makes you completely ignore Summer's face

Last edited:
Rumor on What Caused Roman Reigns to Be Suspended

There was a little more anticipation for the beginning of Raw than usual this week. Roman Reigns had been suspended for violating WWE’s Talent Wellness Program, but plans remain in place for him to compete in the Triple Threat Match at Battleground against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship. To the surprise of many, and unlike many cases in the past, WWE decided to address the elephant in the room right off the bat.

Rollins did the honors by calling out Reigns’ indiscretion first, with Stephanie McMahon chiming in later in the segment. Both Seth and Stephanie called it an embarrassment. Fortunately, by addressing the suspension early, they were able to transition from Reigns to the night’ storylines. Shane McMahon’s absence allowed Stephanie to run the show, and the spotlight shifted to how the main event might change with Reigns unable to appear during the build-up.

Outside of Shane no-showing and Stephanie assuming full control for a night, the most interesting McMahon in regards to the whole Reigns fiasco backstage is Vince. He wanted to sweep Reigns’ Wellness Policy violation under the rug and almost pretend it never happened entirely. This possibly explains why the decision was made to keep Reigns in the WWE Championship Match at Battleground, even though there’s plenty of time to reverse course and an easy backup match to fall back on.

As far what caused the suspension, it is rumored that an amphetamine was detected in Reigns’ system. According to the policy, it is a prohibited drug.

Reigns is also rumored to have tested positive for marijuana, but that only carries a fine and not a suspension.

13573592_1044681038912564_2064652724_n.jpg

Ideal setup would be

NBATV

WWE NETWORK

HBO GO

USA NETWORK via Sling (LAW AND ORDER SVU x WWE)

HULU

Yeah but how much is that going to run you. All these damn streaming services is like another cable bill. Wwe,UFC,Netflix,Hulu,showtime plus my cheapest Internet option is 50 bucks a month.

You have UFC? How is it? Thought about getting it.

Yoy better learn how to share.

Nowhere near the price of cable man.

Sling is like 20

Sling has HBO too? Might have to swoop on this

Back
Top Bottom