Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Anyone have a clue as to when Finn or Bayley are finally gonna get called up?..

I saw that video yesterday..Shoveluhhh tossed that poor bastard like it was nothing..The ref was hittin him with those kicks you see during a soccer game full of 7 yr olds..

Dude is annoying but when I use to listen to his podcast it was really enjoyable. Would listen to again if I ever follow the product week to week again
What would bring you back?

Also, why do you think Cena is better than Sasha? (Wrestler)

Last edited:
Jericho is hard to listen to anymore..Its like he s always in "failed 80's rocker" mode..His schtick never stops and its tiresome..

[h2]Sami Zayn: There’s no schedule like the WWE’s. Year-round, for ever. No light at the end of the tunnel. It just goes and goes and goes[/h2]

[h2]Sami Zayn: There’s no schedule like the WWE’s. Year-round, for ever. No light at the end of the tunnel. It just goes and goes and goes[/h2]

Y'all think some of these people hope they just stay in NXT due to the easier schedule?

Has anyone watched this. I love how they do the matchups on which dates and hearing the crowd go crazy. New Japan is great man

Watch "G1CLIMAX26 ENTRY FIGHTER VTR" on YouTube

They used to this back in the day, my brother and I would get hype when we used to watch this on cable..

Y'all think some of these people hope they just stay in NXT due to the easier schedule?

No, they all want a WM moment and that pay raise for being on the main roster.

I still think there should be an off-season though even if it's just one month.

Back
Top Bottom