Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you #CMPunkGod

Jesus...sweet...je.....FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Holy %+@+, I just realized... this means Cena is fired!!!!!

Well, we can wish.

C'mon now 4w, you're better than that.
laugh.gif

I am interested in seeing where they go with this latest Cena firing angle.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Holy %+@+, I just realized... this means Cena is fired!!!!!

Well, we can wish.

C'mon now 4w, you're better than that.
laugh.gif

I am interested in seeing where they go with this latest Cena firing angle.

In years to come, that kid will cut a promo on CM Punk. "I stood in that crowd, and I watched you dress as your opponent and disappoint his many fans. And I told myself that one day, I wouldn't be in that crowd, watching you dress as Jeff Hardy. I would be in the ring, watching you go down to 'Pissed Off' Kid From The Crowd!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I said it last week that this whole setup was a way of the WWE telling us to shove it also.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. I wish I could find the video on Youtube where the wrestlers are talking and HHH, Edge, even Lilian Garcia talks about how he is one of the hardest workers in the company but yet he is one of the most hated characters by men in the audience. His character was never intended for Children as HHH put it. I do believe that played a part too.

and you could tell that it bothered him tonight. and whether that was just part of the routine or not, this is a breaking point. Heck, even wrestlemania two years ago when he walked up to the We Hate Cena fan club. He took pictures with them and met each one that was upfront. Cena needs to be just that character that arcs children into this. period.

In years to come, that kid will cut a promo on CM Punk. "I stood in that crowd, and I watched you dress as your opponent and disappoint his many fans. And I told myself that one day, I wouldn't be in that crowd, watching you dress as Jeff Hardy. I would be in the ring, watching you go down to 'Pissed Off' Kid From The Crowd!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I said it last week that this whole setup was a way of the WWE telling us to shove it also.

Punk hates that people say Cena can't wrestle. I am on the bandwagon like most of you guys in here but Cena WRESTLED tonight. He was Still acting like Superman but that is his character. I think Cena the person got my respect and just listening to commentary also. I wish I could find the video on Youtube where the wrestlers are talking and HHH, Edge, even Lilian Garcia talks about how he is one of the hardest workers in the company but yet he is one of the most hated characters by men in the audience. His character was never intended for Children as HHH put it. I do believe that played a part too.

and you could tell that it bothered him tonight. and whether that was just part of the routine or not, this is a breaking point. Heck, even wrestlemania two years ago when he walked up to the We Hate Cena fan club. He took pictures with them and met each one that was upfront. Cena needs to be just that character that arcs children into this. period.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

On a side note, Cenas conditioning is really on another level. Looked like he didn't even break a sweat.

Seriously! That guy is just in phenomenal shape.

Def getting that new CM Punk shirt.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

On a side note, Cenas conditioning is really on another level. Looked like he didn't even break a sweat.

Seriously! That guy is just in phenomenal shape.

Def getting that new CM Punk shirt.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

He is actually a behind the scenes guy and has butted head with Punk ever since he got there.

He litterly has been a thorn in his side which is what led to Punk having a close relationship to SCSA in the WWE because Steve saw himself in Punk.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

He is actually a behind the scenes guy and has butted head with Punk ever since he got there.

He litterly has been a thorn in his side which is what led to Punk having a close relationship to SCSA in the WWE because Steve saw himself in Punk.

Back
Top Bottom