Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Truth with the black flags 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Del Rio is still my man, but he needs Ricardo. He's lost some swag with him out of the picture.

wink.gif

if ADR wins, smart money on Ricardo starting Raw with Punks intro
SMH at his music starting early like the academy awards

Del Rio is still my man, but he needs Ricardo. He's lost some swag with him out of the picture.

wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sting defeated Mr. Anderson at tonight’s Impact Wrestlingtaping in Orlando, Florida to reclaim the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Sting lost the strap last month at Slammiversary IX, following outside interference from Eric Bischoff. He invoked his rematch clause for this Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling, which is being branded as “A Midsummer’s Nightmare.

Spoiler [+]
Sting defeated Mr. Anderson at tonight’s Impact Wrestlingtaping in Orlando, Florida to reclaim the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Sting lost the strap last month at Slammiversary IX, following outside interference from Eric Bischoff. He invoked his rematch clause for this Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling, which is being branded as “A Midsummer’s Nightmare.

That last segment was an example of such lazy writing by the WWE writers. Everyone comes out, cuts a stupid 30 second promo, and then fights.

That last segment was an example of such lazy writing by the WWE writers. Everyone comes out, cuts a stupid 30 second promo, and then fights.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

did he just say noone has represented the title better than Cena?

Really? Hogan?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dropped and left blatantly twice because he felt like it, and wanted to. Because he was Hulk Hogan. Fu-- Hulk Hogan. I mean it.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't drop the belt and hand it off to bret hart like he was supposed to do, but he did it for warrior. Fu-- him and what he is.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But did cole just some very important people. yes.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also the WWE pretty much did all of what they are trying to prevent.... ex: see The Big Gold and who's held that, where it came from, etc. So this storyline is a bit off imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anywho. good opening... really good. the MITB promo was awful, hopefully the actual match will live up.[/color]

Originally Posted by horchata kid

did he just say noone has represented the title better than Cena?

Really? Hogan?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dropped and left blatantly twice because he felt like it, and wanted to. Because he was Hulk Hogan. Fu-- Hulk Hogan. I mean it.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't drop the belt and hand it off to bret hart like he was supposed to do, but he did it for warrior. Fu-- him and what he is.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But did cole just some very important people. yes.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also the WWE pretty much did all of what they are trying to prevent.... ex: see The Big Gold and who's held that, where it came from, etc. So this storyline is a bit off imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anywho. good opening... really good. the MITB promo was awful, hopefully the actual match will live up.[/color]

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

wink.gif

If anything I see Ricardo getting involved at MITB for a Del Rio win.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i hate cena too, but not as much as i hate orton

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if Orton were to turn heel again you'd be right on top of it. come on man. stop it, you were a front runner when he was a heel.[/color]

this match sucks. what's the point, it's not hyping MITB at all.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i hate cena too, but not as much as i hate orton

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if Orton were to turn heel again you'd be right on top of it. come on man. stop it, you were a front runner when he was a heel.[/color]

this match sucks. what's the point, it's not hyping MITB at all.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

wink.gif

If anything I see Ricardo getting involved at MITB for a Del Rio win.

Back
Top Bottom