Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN EAT! HOW?!"
That match was way too long, Divas matches should at most be as long as it takes to heat up a Hot Pocket.

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN EAT! HOW?!"
That match was way too long, Divas matches should at most be as long as it takes to heat up a Hot Pocket.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

In the attitude era, those painted wooden ladders would of never done that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

I swear I saw some blood on that ladder after he fell off it. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
i think i saw it too, but link 1 has been terrible for me so i could have been seeing things
nerd.gif
Really? I think the feed is great considering it's free and apparently pretty close in sync with the actual broadcast based on the posts here.

keeps freezing on me. funny thing is that it didn't freeze at all during the divas match. because i really wanted to see the botchs.

Kelly Kelly won.
Insane Clown Posse is also in the front row in addition to Colt Cabana.

Cee Lo with the theme music for Summerfest.

Mark Henry vs The Big Show up next.  If Henry doesn't win clean, WWE is out their damn mind.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

I swear I saw some blood on that ladder after he fell off it. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
i think i saw it too, but link 1 has been terrible for me so i could have been seeing things
nerd.gif
Really? I think the feed is great considering it's free and apparently pretty close in sync with the actual broadcast based on the posts here.

keeps freezing on me. funny thing is that it didn't freeze at all during the divas match. because i really wanted to see the botchs.

Kelly Kelly won.
Insane Clown Posse is also in the front row in addition to Colt Cabana.

Cee Lo with the theme music for Summerfest.

Mark Henry vs The Big Show up next.  If Henry doesn't win clean, WWE is out their damn mind.

Back
Top Bottom