Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I can't believe it took me this long to realize Booker is this generation's Dusty Rhodes commentary.
Someone pull out a bar stool or a bicycle.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize Booker is this generation's Dusty Rhodes commentary.
Someone pull out a bar stool or a bicycle.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

How does it look? You wearing the glasses?

It looks cool...especially close up shots. Yes, I'm wearing glasses.
What tv you got? scoping out the best 3d set to buy at the moment
that spot by cara 
sick.gif
 looked hurt for real
Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D 61"

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

How does it look? You wearing the glasses?

It looks cool...especially close up shots. Yes, I'm wearing glasses.
What tv you got? scoping out the best 3d set to buy at the moment
that spot by cara 
sick.gif
 looked hurt for real
Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D 61"

I don't think Sin Cara's injury was legit. He seemed to land pretty safely (as safely as you can in that type of spot).

On the other hand, it looked REALLY bad how Daniel Bryan just landed from that Doomsday Device from Kane....

I don't think Sin Cara's injury was legit. He seemed to land pretty safely (as safely as you can in that type of spot).

On the other hand, it looked REALLY bad how Daniel Bryan just landed from that Doomsday Device from Kane....

Originally Posted by hellaones

Cara better not come flying back down

I can see it already. A tall ladder gets set up outside the ring. Sheamus clears everyone out and sets a ladder up in the ring. He climbs to the top. Just as he's about to grab the case, Carra comes back. Climbs up the ladder outside the ring. Jumps from it on to the top rope using it as a slingshot to fire himself into Sheamus' ladder, grabbing the briefcase in midair for the win.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mannnn..Just about to say the same thing.

LETS GO BRYAN!!!

Originally Posted by hellaones

Cara better not come flying back down

I can see it already. A tall ladder gets set up outside the ring. Sheamus clears everyone out and sets a ladder up in the ring. He climbs to the top. Just as he's about to grab the case, Carra comes back. Climbs up the ladder outside the ring. Jumps from it on to the top rope using it as a slingshot to fire himself into Sheamus' ladder, grabbing the briefcase in midair for the win.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mannnn..Just about to say the same thing.

LETS GO BRYAN!!!

Back
Top Bottom