Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

damn i missed the first few minutes
mad.gif
turned it on right when Cenas music hit.

no pushover?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea he's the best there is, the best there wa... i cant even use that jokingly in this case
30t6p3b.gif

damn i missed the first few minutes
mad.gif
turned it on right when Cenas music hit.

no pushover?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea he's the best there is, the best there wa... i cant even use that jokingly in this case
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

so a leg drop is considered a dangerous move..wow

some goofy blonde dude in the 80s even used it as a finisher, can ya believe that?

some goofy blonde dude in the 80s even used it as a finisher, can ya believe that?

Originally Posted by Club 27

Lol I mean C'mon the DDT used to be a legit finisher

Lol I mean C'mon the DDT used to be a legit finisher

laugh.gif
........move made him the best ever

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

and thats all well and good, I guess I really just hate Cena

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

and thats all well and good, I guess I really just hate Cena

WWE Superstars Taping

Scott Standford and Josh Mathews on commentary. They got a late start.

1. Zack Ryder defeated Santino Marella. Ryder got the bigger pop despite being the heel. Santino went for The Cobra early. Ryder surprised him with a cross body block. A huge "Let's Go Ryder" chant starts. Santino got very little offense in early. Santino missed a headbutt from the second rope Ryder hit his kick and got the pin. Under 3 minutes again. Ryder super over here

2. Beth Phoenix beat Maryse. No one seemed to care. Maryse wore Beth's gear and mocked her. That was basically her only offense. Beth won in four minutes.

WWE Superstars Taping

Scott Standford and Josh Mathews on commentary. They got a late start.

1. Zack Ryder defeated Santino Marella. Ryder got the bigger pop despite being the heel. Santino went for The Cobra early. Ryder surprised him with a cross body block. A huge "Let's Go Ryder" chant starts. Santino got very little offense in early. Santino missed a headbutt from the second rope Ryder hit his kick and got the pin. Under 3 minutes again. Ryder super over here

2. Beth Phoenix beat Maryse. No one seemed to care. Maryse wore Beth's gear and mocked her. That was basically her only offense. Beth won in four minutes.

Back
Top Bottom