Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Read on another forum that WWE officals and police forced dude who caught Rey Mysterio's mask back or he would be arrested.
laugh.gif
lmao fail 

VIA Twitter- @JohnCena

I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock' ...

Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf.

My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of ..

Hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night...

And it made me think.of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost.

CeNation. I very rarely ask u for anything but I am down to my last chance. If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me...

VIA Twitter- @JohnCena

I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock' ...

Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf.

My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of ..

Hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night...

And it made me think.of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost.

CeNation. I very rarely ask u for anything but I am down to my last chance. If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me...

If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me....

Wow... if I wasn't on my phone there'd e a wall of rolly faces

If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me....

Wow... if I wasn't on my phone there'd e a wall of rolly faces

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

VIA Twitter- @JohnCena

9zo83n.gif

This dude's such a tool 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

VIA Twitter- @JohnCena

9zo83n.gif

This dude's such a tool 
indifferent.gif

Honestly, I hope they give Cena a great comeback story. He needs a fresh storyline. He can't be back today or tomorrow. He needs to be gone a long time. Prob won't happen, though.

Phil is hanging in Chi-Town tonight..

scaled.php

Honestly, I hope they give Cena a great comeback story. He needs a fresh storyline. He can't be back today or tomorrow. He needs to be gone a long time. Prob won't happen, though.

Phil is hanging in Chi-Town tonight..

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom