Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by theDEEK

So where does this rank in all time Cena matches? He put in work this time.

I don't watch everything, but for excitement factor, #1 for me. In terms of wrestling, probably just behind his hour-long match with Michaels on Raw a few years ago.

I don't watch everything, but for excitement factor, #1 for me. In terms of wrestling, probably just behind his hour-long match with Michaels on Raw a few years ago.

I would say it's top 3 along with the hour long raw match against HBK and last man standing vs edge at Backlash 09

I would say it's top 3 along with the hour long raw match against HBK and last man standing vs edge at Backlash 09

If you want to piss off your bosses while still being fairly new, just look at Sin Cara.

-Debuted on Raw but moved to Smackdown because he was too botch prone.
-Now he's suspended for 30 days due to a wellness policy violation.

So far, he's been more trouble than originally thought. They thought it was going to be his ego but we haven't had any incidences of that, yet.

If you want to piss off your bosses while still being fairly new, just look at Sin Cara.

-Debuted on Raw but moved to Smackdown because he was too botch prone.
-Now he's suspended for 30 days due to a wellness policy violation.

So far, he's been more trouble than originally thought. They thought it was going to be his ego but we haven't had any incidences of that, yet.

summerslam looks tempting, i may have to be in attendance next month, its been a long time since ive been to a WWE event
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom