Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

last night was a huge night for the independent stars

bryan wins MITB

punk god new wwe champ

Tonight's RAW should be great... my guess is that it opens with Punk, or Vince and whichever isn't on the mic first will interrupt the other, then we see Del Rio and Cena...

Tonight's RAW should be great... my guess is that it opens with Punk, or Vince and whichever isn't on the mic first will interrupt the other, then we see Del Rio and Cena...

That was a dope ending..but the whole montreal Screw job attempt/save by Cena was a bit corny.

Cant wait for Raw

That was a dope ending..but the whole montreal Screw job attempt/save by Cena was a bit corny.

Cant wait for Raw

Bryan, Del Rio and Christian?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And well done to Punk, Cena and Vince. Wrestling is back! We'll see for how long...

Bryan, Del Rio and Christian?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And well done to Punk, Cena and Vince. Wrestling is back! We'll see for how long...

I just watched the Punk match on youtube. It was pretty damn good and I was really happy with the product.

However, he still has a long way to go to be the next Rock, Stone cold, or HBK in the ring. Maybe it was nerves but his and Cena's in ring work couldn't quite match up with the really imaginative creativity of the counters, reversals, and high impact stuff that they came up with.

Cena not the champ anymore?
happy.gif

Hopefully WWE doesn't F this up and can keep it going. I've never been to a live event before but I just might show up to Summerslam since it's in LA.

I just watched the Punk match on youtube. It was pretty damn good and I was really happy with the product.

However, he still has a long way to go to be the next Rock, Stone cold, or HBK in the ring. Maybe it was nerves but his and Cena's in ring work couldn't quite match up with the really imaginative creativity of the counters, reversals, and high impact stuff that they came up with.

Cena not the champ anymore?
happy.gif

Hopefully WWE doesn't F this up and can keep it going. I've never been to a live event before but I just might show up to Summerslam since it's in LA.

Thinking back about the PPV, I kind of didn't like the way the Christian v Orton match ended. I like that Randy went crazy and maybe he turns heel again but the ending seemed to boring...all the other endings with the big time, surprise RKO's this was just eh

Thinking back about the PPV, I kind of didn't like the way the Christian v Orton match ended. I like that Randy went crazy and maybe he turns heel again but the ending seemed to boring...all the other endings with the big time, surprise RKO's this was just eh

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Punk God...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Punk.jpg

nooooooooooo!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I'll upload videos tomorrow so you can see how hot the crowd was. Someone said if cena won, people wouldnt riot... not so sure about that.... I've been to WM 13, WM 22, several other PPV's, raws, etc.... this was the hottest crowd i've ever seen.

my man! I wish I was there....

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Punk God...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Punk.jpg

nooooooooooo!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I'll upload videos tomorrow so you can see how hot the crowd was. Someone said if cena won, people wouldnt riot... not so sure about that.... I've been to WM 13, WM 22, several other PPV's, raws, etc.... this was the hottest crowd i've ever seen.

my man! I wish I was there....

Watching a replay now
pimp.gif
Time to see what I missed outside of the title match.

It's sad that Wade Barret was just IC champ and it didn't occur to me he was in the MITB match until he walked on screen. Hell I knew Heath Slater was in it, but not Wade.

Watching a replay now
pimp.gif
Time to see what I missed outside of the title match.

It's sad that Wade Barret was just IC champ and it didn't occur to me he was in the MITB match until he walked on screen. Hell I knew Heath Slater was in it, but not Wade.

I have slept on it a little and I still think Punk should not be on tonight, but I will settle for him in the stands with a ticket at the end of the show. I just can't see him being here tonight, it would deflate the storyline a little. I think it is known at this point by assumption that he will be back but will get a little break and the storyline will develop more.

I have slept on it a little and I still think Punk should not be on tonight, but I will settle for him in the stands with a ticket at the end of the show. I just can't see him being here tonight, it would deflate the storyline a little. I think it is known at this point by assumption that he will be back but will get a little break and the storyline will develop more.

Back
Top Bottom