Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CW gauntlet match at WM XX. Such a shame they only gave 10 minutes for this

Noble vs Dat Boi Brandon Daniels in 2003

Jamie noble still getting worked by a chick I see, first nidia now Brie escapes his hold lol
Man, ain't nobody tryin to hold that man Nidia
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know man i curse every other word im a hot headed south philly italian that can't help myself. i dont think there should be any censoring of words thats the most stupid thing ever. kids might hear trhe f word and go kill their classmates
I say the f word more than I'd like to admit too
laugh.gif

I'm telling y'all, wrestlers, including divas, should not be allowed to wear jewelry during matches, especially rings.  And I'm looking at you, AJ Lee
mean.gif
nerd.gif

Brie's gotta stop with the yelling, she's horrible at being mad
laugh.gif

That slap + "I'm gonna make you my b****" + microphone toss at her body = low key ether by Steph.  The icing on the cake would've been H coming out and giving her the pedigree.

Brie was looking
pimp.gif
tonight though.  No disrespect to DBry, but...

Last edited:
Bo Dallas undefeated streak still had a lot of life to it if they knew what they were doing

Loved what Randy Orton did to Roman Reigns but thats going to be a feud I really can't get into

This is funny (the names used) and genius (the limb targeting system).

So all of you need to watch this because it is some good stuff. Only for PS3 dudes though. I would want this game.

Back
Top Bottom