Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For real, that style looks really good on her.

I get the Mike Awesome thing too, that would be more of the route for Reigns to go. I said the same awhile back as far as David Otunga goes. When you have such a generic moveset, it would seem like belly-to-bellys and overheads/etc would be a good way to go.
See, I think "suplex machines" shouldn't be a title given to any and everyone. That is a special type of style. Not for anyone.

As much as I want to see Brock wash Cena at SS. I dont see how this dude can hold the title when he only wrestles at the main PPVs and shows up for only 2 Raws to lead up to said PPVs.

Are they gonna have Heyman come out wearing the titles everyweek to keep them on TV? Or has Brock agreed to a more regular work schedule?
The title should be sacred. The title holder doesn't have to be on TV every week. I think him NOT being there makes it a bigger deal when he shows up. Like now. I don't think it is an issue at all.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican get that crossfit membership so you can have a bod like Seth.
Get them to drop the price and I will

am i the only one that loved that final segment? my girl was marking out so bad (she loves brie)

brie look good in them pants but its an illusion

jamie noble chant 
laugh.gif

It was cool but what will it really lead to?

Bella vs. Bella will be cool but that should happen at a Major PPV event.

i think this match should be the blow off to the feud, i mean its basically been a 2 month build, and they did a pretty good job considering they havent had one match to further the storyline

Man I wanna see Brock wash somebody next week, like total destruction. Similar to what Migos did to Six Moves Guy but way worse...

Back
Top Bottom