Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roll.gif
Steph is a goon
LMAOOOOO

Man, they might as well have let Cena say "f***in" instead of "friggin," dude already said b**** and a** anyway
laugh.gif

can someone show me prince devitt and kenta best matches? i've heard of them but never really saw their best work. I am super excited for them just because they both have a following and i like that wwf is giving guys who arent 6'5 250 chances to shine.

can someone show me prince devitt and kenta best matches? i've heard of them but never really saw their best work. I am super excited for them just because they both have a following and i like that wwf is giving guys who arent 6'5 250 chances to shine.

I'm in the exact same boat as you bro..

Damn, you guys seem to really be souring on reigns already...

And to think his push won't be pushed into overdrive until the Rumble I'm guessing.

@Peep Game

Post some of the best Jaime Noble matches.

Go. At least 5

Go!

This is actually asking a lot since the WWE hardly let him shine, and he was shining in WCW as they were sinking :lol:. I'll attempt to find vids in a bit, but just to list:

- vs Billy Gunn
- vs Kidman
- vs Shannon Moore
- w/ Jung Dragons vs 3 Count (Ladder match)
- w/ Evan Karagias vs Air Raid

I'll try to find some of his ROH matches if they're available

Last edited:
Man, if you're saying every other bad word, it's not that big of a deal :lol: .

:lol: i know man i curse every other word im a hot headed south philly italian that can't help myself. i dont think there should be any censoring of words thats the most stupid thing ever. kids might hear trhe f word and go kill their classmates

Back
Top Bottom