Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I_Came_to_Play.png

^ watching it right now. Shibata/Nakamura is probably the match i wanted to see most and its already in Day 1 :pimp:

According to a new report published over at SEScoops.com, original Intercontinental Title battle royal match plans at Battleground called for Dolph Ziggler to win the bout.

Creative plans were reportedly changed last Tuesday at a WWE producer’s meeting, during which the decision was made for The Miz to go over in the match, and eliminate Dolph Ziggler for the IC Title win.

It’s being said WWE decided to have Miz win the bout since he will be doing a ton of media appearances in the near future to promote the upcoming WWE Studios film “The Marine 4.”

It appears, however, as if Dolph Ziggler is not completely out of the IC Title picture, as future creative plans call for The Miz to feud with Sheamus, before moving on to a feud with Ziggler.

When will Vince McMahon relinquish his hold over creative :smh:

ahahahah Ziggler gotta wait on the sidelines to even feud with Miz. He wont even make it on to the Summerslam card :lol: :smh:

So the reason Dolph didn't win was because of a damn movie? Wrestling has became a damn charade man.

So you want a heel champion promoting your movie? Makes sense.

So it's not because he can't cut good promos, has a goofy moveset/look, and has the worst looking pecs in America?
I didn't  want to be the one to say it.

Thank God the NTWT doesn't blame everything on race though like the rest of NT does.

Last year was great. But the G1 isn't ALWAYS great
Says the man that thinks wCw was ever a good company.

#ComeTowardsMeBrother
Didn't WWE "borrow" a ton from G1? Correct me if I'm wrong but here's what I can pull from the top of my head:

-Daniel Bryan's Running Knee

-CM Punk/Daniel Bryan match from a few years back

Didn't WWE "borrow" a ton from G1? Correct me if I'm wrong but here's what I can pull from the top of my head:

-Daniel Bryan's Running Knee
-CM Punk/Daniel Bryan match from a few years back
I think the Punk/Daniel spot was from a Silva/Sonnen fight

Bryans RUnning Knee was stolen from Nakamura.

Back
Top Bottom