Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
realized there was a Seth v ambrose match tonight and said F it and got the network...

got trolled so bad. lol

but this thread is awesome I def need to watch wrestling live more and partake in this thread. one of the best on NT. I just read every post from the ppv

I die every time one of you call him jeans or worldstar. hilarious.

anyone else pissed about bray losing. dude had all the momentum in the world and of course they've been pulling him back. so stupid. I'm not saying he should hold a title belt but the main eventers are so stale. big deal they add reigns. guys on the spectrum with the mic in his hand

I was at Battleground last night.

The crowd wasn't that great. They were hot for Adam Rose (or his intro), Ambrose, Swagger (or they just wanted to chant "USA"), Ziggler and Cena (because he's Cena
laugh.gif
)

The ladies LOVED Roman Reigns, at least from where I was sitting.

I saw Cena shirts EVERYWHERE, not just the women and children but GROWN MEN were wearing them too.
mean.gif

I saw a lot of Macho Man shirts (more so than Hogan) and even a few Bullet Club shirts.

A guy two rows in front of me was wearing a Lance Storm ECW shirt.
laugh.gif

Some chick complimented me on my nWo t-shirt.
pimp.gif
That was the highlight for me.

They really need to make that We The People shirt in blue. Instacop status if so.

I fell asleep before the main event gonna go back n watch it now. Prob watch the Jericho match as well.

Titty master gonna be fun tn

Back
Top Bottom