Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear Cena was watching that Rocky marathon when he did that victory jump :lol:
I thought he was gon land on his knees and everything like in Part 4 haha

So when Jericho comes back y'all say y'all don't want him to lose as much but when he wins clean it messed up bray? The feud will stick around for summerslam interested to see where it goes from this. Hope a double turn

That Ziggler face looks legit :lol: :smh:

The Rise of Heath Slater :pimp: he tossed Cesaro with so much vigor

Last edited:
How many times are they going to give this jobber the Intercontinental Championship. Well I hope true to history of recent IC Champions he gets jobbed out every week
tired.gif
 Life's just not fair

Dawg I was SICK last night. I was so excited when Dolph superkiced Sheamus off the apron, I woke my girl out of a deep sleep. That *** faded away quick when Miz eliminated him.

Miz is stealing Bo's teeny bopper gimmick smh.

Why does this dude have a job? He's not talented at all besides the mic and even in that category he's no longer a top dog.

I hope Ziggler gives him a fameasser into his own knee and shatters his orbital bone

Of course that would be the only post DC singles out from the thousands of posts last night during the PPV. #HeelDC

Back
Top Bottom