Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

them thighs tho
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop

devil.gif

when she was wearing them tights as luchadora. her thighs were twice the size of the other lady :lol: :evil:

Never responded to my watching Wrestle Kingdom 11...another year of incredible matches. Kushida vs Takahashi, Shibata vs Goto, Naito va Tanahashi and of course Omega vs Okada were amazing. So many counters of counters and crazy sequences. This is why I BEEN watching New Japan. :smokin

Never responded to my watching Wrestle Kingdom 11...another year of incredible matches. Kushida vs Takahashi, Shibata vs Goto, Naito va Tanahashi and of course Omega vs Okada were amazing. So many counters of counters and crazy sequences. This is why I BEEN watching New Japan. :smokin

I've been trying to watch as much NJPW on AXStv as I can..

If new japan wanna win me over full time they gotta get better english commentators

Last edited:
Case Case how you been brother?

This OHio weather has been killing me lately, but hangin in there..How's life been treating you Brother Flyzzle?..

And WHAT is the issue with Kevin Kelly and Carino? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't see why anyone has an issue with them..They did a good job calling the matches IMO..They were serious when it was needed, funny when it was appropriate, and seemed to be having fun doing their job..What more do you need for a 87 hour long show?..

If new japan wanna win me over full time they gotta get better english commentators

That's why I watch on AXS..They show recent matches and you get to listen to Ross & Barnett..

Ditto, i have tons of AXS shows on DVR.

Also, I'm just listening to music and scrolling YT right now, and i see a video that says "Impact 1/6/17 Highlights", and I'm very sure on the screencap it's Hornswoggle setting up to do the White Noise on somebody. LOL.

This OHio weather has been killing me lately, but hangin in there..How's life been treating you Brother Flyzzle?..

Chillin bro. I'm ready for this damn single digit weather & snow to go away :smh:

7° right now :x :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom