Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I went to a house show like 2 years ago... They had a Connor the Crusher video playing... I had the walk out the entire arena :frown:...

Finish WK11 over the weekend.

Omega/Okada was 
pimp.gif

So having been almost 5 days since WK 11; are we still saying Okada/Omega is the best match we have ever seen before?

So having been almost 5 days since WK 11; are we still saying Okada/Omega is the best match we have ever seen before?

I think it is... It was a definitely better match than Tanahashi/Okada at WK 10, but didn't have the story going in... It's for sure top 5 for me, will have to reassess in 6 months...

Personally I can't wait for Suzuki/Okada...

I'm actually with Case Case about liking WK10's main events more. It's still gonna take something special to dethrone Omega/Okada as MOTY though.

WrestleMania returns to New Orleans in 2018.

WrestleMania 34 will emanate from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Sunday, April 8, 2018.

WrestleMania returns to New Orleans in 2018.

WrestleMania 34 will emanate from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Sunday, April 8, 2018.

Probably the quickest they've returned to an arena since 4/5 at President Towers. Crazy how the years have gone for me. Mania 32:Dallas (4 hours away), Mania 33: Orlando (friends live out there now and just got back from there yesterday), Mania 34: New Orleans (5-6 hours away and my boys want to do a trip there anyways) I think God is telling me to go to Mania already. Kinda want to wait and work for the company to attend Mania.

Okada and Omega will be rewatched some time this week. I might agree with Case on Prisoners of the moment. It's a great match, but best I've ever seen? Can't go that far yet.

Now is WK11 the best wrestling show I've ever seen? Most likely because I can't name one better.

Last edited:
Handicap match:

KO and y2j with advantage
Roman hits finishers
Ko or y2j wants to cheat or use weapon
DQ
Rollins with the save
Mick makes it a tag match
Rollins/roman win

Back
Top Bottom