Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Yeah...when I watched it, my immediate response was "HOLY HELL THEY REALLY DID THAT?" :x

And if people are honest about it, it really added absolutely nothing to the match..He could've landed on his stomach and it would've had the same impact/crowd reaction..It was reckless..

It's a shame that Shibata v Goto seems to have been lost in the shuffle

Nobody's talking about it but that match was incredible too

In all honesty, that was probably my favorite match of the night..I think it told the best story out of the whole card..Both men did a great job.

Another thing worth noted that I haven't seen ANYONE point out.

Okada doing the Spinning TombStone PileDriver.

A play off of Omega's match vs the Blowup Doll when he did the Super Final Atomic Buster

Now, THAT was a cool spot

Another thing worth noted that I haven't seen ANYONE point out.

Okada doing the Spinning TombStone PileDriver.

A play off of Omega's match vs the Blowup Doll when he did the Super Final Atomic Buster

Now, THAT was a cool spot

Yooooooooooooo :pimp:

In all honesty, that was probably my favorite match of the night..I think it told the best story out of the whole card..Both men did a great job.

I need to watch that next :pimp:

Dat okoda entrance :nthat:

Yo that was my first time seeing it i was blow away :pimp:

Finally getting around to Wrestle Kingdom 11, who the hell are the english commentators? They sound so bored smh

tumblr_ocpdvfdKjA1saykaxo5_400.gif

I won't deny this spot had a huge "wow" factor, but it was flat out stupid to do..Totally unnecessary, added nothing to the match, and was dangerous..And to be quit honest I'm not sure if one, or both, didn't botch that..I was 100% sure of what was going to happen and I'd have bet money Okada was going to end up landing on his stomach instead of his head/neck.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thoughts?..

they were definitely going for the head drop. if you look closely, its only really a half nelson suplex instead of the full nelson, so okada's right arm is free to brace for the drop which he does, but he still takes a nasty neck bump :x

Photos: Former WWE Star Debuts New Gimmick At TNA - WrestlingInc.com

As noted, Aron Rex, f.k.a. Damien Sandow in WWE, and Rockstar Spud have been re-packaged with a Liberace and valet gimmick. You can check out photos of the repackaged duo below, courtesy of Wrestling Inc. reader Lyne B.

View media item 2289543View media item 2289544View media item 2289545

lol

Finally, he looked sloppy and boring to watch. now he just looks sloppy, the gimmick looks more interesting Then he's old reused gimmick.

JDC and I got to meet/chill with Ambrose for a bit tonight. About as I expected. Quiet/odd dude, but beyond nice. No Renee, but Tim White was with him haha.

Man, **** KVE..He was my least favorite of the Von Erichs..

Mike Or Lance VE can take that title as worse VE. Mike was never the same after that toxic shock syndrome. So many ifs for that family. Don't see how David was gonna be getting the NWA title.

Who saw the end of TNA last night? What a weak way to show Richards coming back. Still ran like a gimp.

Like the KO/Naka showdown. American vs Japanese Strong Style. Ohno could say he got the fighting spirit of Misawa.

Reigns has had 18 matches on Raw since the brand split.

14 of those have involved y2j or owens.

Make it 15. On raw, he will be in a handicap match vs y2j and owens for the US title.

Back
Top Bottom