Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Billie looking good after her titty upgrade

Peyton has that tongue piercing   
nerd.gif
grin.gif

nakamura drops the title to bobby roo, wins the RR = styles v nakamura WM main event for the wwe title :pimp:

So list the NXT dudes and where you think they should end up.

Revival Brothers: SD
Roode: RAW
Asuka: SD

Raw:

SAnitY

Roode

Aries

Nakamura

Revival

Smackdown:

Joe

Dillinger

DIY

Peyton Royce/Billie Kay

Last edited:
Joe and Nakamura need to be on Smackdown IMO.

The problem is that they well inevitable have to feud and I've had my fill of Joe/Nakamura matches already.

I won't deny this spot had a huge "wow" factor, but it was flat out stupid to do..Totally unnecessary, added nothing to the match, and was dangerous..And to be quit honest I'm not sure if one, or both, didn't botch that..I was 100% sure of what was going to happen and I'd have bet money Okada was going to end up landing on his stomach instead of his head/neck.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thoughts?..

I won't deny this spot had a huge "wow" factor, but it was flat out stupid to do..Totally unnecessary, added nothing to the match, and was dangerous..And to be quit honest I'm not sure if one, or both, didn't botch that..I was 100% sure of what was going to happen and I'd have bet money Okada was going to end up landing on his stomach instead of his head/neck.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thoughts?..

Omega seems like a star rating freak; so they probably planned on him landing on his neck

Yeah...when I watched it, my immediate response was "HOLY HELL THEY REALLY DID THAT?" 
sick.gif

It's a shame that Shibata v Goto seems to have been lost in the shuffle

Nobody's talking about it but that match was incredible too

Back
Top Bottom