Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I hate barefoot wrestlers. Riddle should do the old Rusev taped feet look.

The only person who it was acceptable for them to wrestle barefoot is Haku/Meng..Anyone other than that needs to put some gotdamned boots on..

Dude landed RIGHT on his neck.

And the back body drop to the outside.

Meltzer is right, without those moves, the match still would have been great.

Im glad Meltz said that, there are way too many Meltzer worshipers out there. I just dont want people to think three dives out of the ring, top rope dragon suplex, and 20 knees to okadas head = 6 star match and then try to top it :x

So are we pooping on the match? I rewatched it 3 rimes yesterday. I wasnt as clean as i thought. Id still give it 4.5

So should we expect Kenny in WWE after his tweets ?

Show up at the Rumble like Styles ?
e8N4zV7.jpg

Okada yea the rest nope

Agreed..And really enjoy Omega and Hero's work, but I think Steen is better..When he's allowed to flow, he's great..

Hogan didnt wanna lose to sting at starcade 97 :smh:

Hogan acted like a female dog in that situation..But you've never heard anyone say that Sting acted unprofessional during that mess..Just another reason why I respect the Stinger so much..

Im glad Meltz said that, there are way too many Meltzer worshipers out there. I just dont want people to think three dives out of the ring, top rope dragon suplex, and 20 knees to okadas head = 6 star match and then try to top it :x

That was part of my point..The match wasn't as great as people said..The overall pace and story telling of the match wasn't nothing overly special..And throwing a bunch of high spots into a short period of time doesn't make a match an all time classic..

So are we pooping on the match? I rewatched it 3 rimes yesterday. I wasnt as clean as i thought. Id still give it 4.5

I gave it 4.25 and stick with that assessment..And I'm not pooping on it at all..I just refuse to be prisoner of the moment like Meltzer and a lot of people on tweeter/NTWT..

I think it'll be Hero vs Nakamura at Takeover: Orlando

Then on the Smackdown after WM...

AJ gloating about his reign and how he beat Cena at the Rumble and _____ at WM...then...

I wonder how guys like tye dill who been there for years feel about dudes just coming in getting title matches.

I wonder how guys like tye dill who been there for years feel about dudes just coming in getting title matches.

Sometimes when they come in they know right off the bat where there place is gonna be with WWE.

At best probably going for IC belt of US depending on the show.

Back
Top Bottom