Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Naito Vs. Tanahashi was a pretty good match. I'm sure Meltzer will give it 5 stars along with every other match on the card.

I gotta say watching my first NJPW anything, was amazing, love the style compared to WWE, its hard-hitting and great shots. Lot more risky, kenny omega and Okada was amazing. The Cody debut was good, he has always been a great heel. The Takanashi vs Naito was dope. And takahashi vs kushido was a really good match too.

RVD Frog Splash>>>Eddie>>>>Tanahashi..

Tanahashi looks like a 53 yr old member of Real Houswives of Osaka with a bad face lift..

The final 2 matches from 9 & 10 were waaaayyyy better than 11's..

I gotta say Eddies just was perfect, RVD sold it better. If that makes sense lol. Eddies just hit hard and looked clean at the same damn time. Then comes KO with the Bull Forg which is technically sound so KO>>>>>Tanahashi lol

Last edited:
I gotta say watching my first NJPW anything, was amazing, love the style compared to WWE, its hard-hitting and great shots. Lot more risky, kenny omega and Okada was amazing. The Cody debut was good, he has always been a great heel. The Takanashi vs Naito was dope. And takahashi vs kushido was a really good match too.

I'm happy that you enjoyed it

Dont be a **** rider it aint a good look.
Don't be a lucky jobber. It's a far worse look than agreeing with someone. **** outta here with that D Rider nonsense.
Cut a moderately decent promo and do my belt some damn justice. You are quickly tarnishing the luster myself and 22Stylez added to that title. :x :smh:
View media item 2287552
Anyone else really impressed at Tonga's progression?..
Yes and no. He showed flashes but now he has got it figured out now. Dude is smooth AF in ring now. I watched the previous New Japan PPV not too long ago and G.oD. Vs Ishii and Yoshi Hashi was way better than it should have been mainly because of Toma Tonga. :lol:

Last edited:
I really hate WWE's current title names

Just go back to what it was in mid 2000s man

Same belts too

I've gotten used to the WWE title, but outside of that, the only legit belt in the WWE is the IC belt, and I guess the US title too. I hate all that other color palette swap mess.

I just don't see you ever give any detailed, personal thoughts on any wrestling so I figured you don't watch any
Agreed

Him and HadPants

Same person.

Different gimmicks

Ok, here are some personal thoughts.

LU (except for Ivelisse and Marissa) is trash.

Stopped reading after that. A guy who passes out Mims and Fred Da Godson flyers outside of Footlocker can't call anything trash :smh:

Yet you rock Miskeen and stay talking about "bringing iceberg back".

Go lace up your dubzero's for the dem franchise boyz concert you going to.

Newell is doing some Stardom stuff until around April I believe

She's pretty decent...especially when compared to some of the other foreigners that Stardom brings in

I could see her having some good matches while she's there

IMG_1357--026feb9c449d37e24bd40d4687d61fd6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom