Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I really hate WWE's current title names

Just go back to what it was in mid 2000s man

Same belts too

I really wish yall could have understood how mucb of a loser Naito was before Aug 2015 and the new gimmick

Thank you NJPW for caring about the Western Fans and putting subtitles during the Promo Packages

RVD Frog Splash>>>Eddie>>>>Tanahashi..

Tanahashi looks like a 53 yr old member of Real Houswives of Osaka with a bad face lift..

The final 2 matches from 9 & 10 were waaaayyyy better than 11's..

Jewels getting too big for his britches

He may need to be humbled

old country way
Get him. :lol: :nthat:
y3PWaHz.gif

Might wanna get that checked out b. You must not be getting any action.
This. :lol:
I feel you. I will be breaking it up into several nights.
Same here but due to my schedule I won't get to start watching until Friday. :frown:
Get owned DC damn
:lol:
I only watched the last 2 matches

Outside of them forgetting Okada's submission it seemed good for those 2
Red Ink or Deep in Debt? :lol:
I really wish yall could have understood how mucb of a loser Naito was before Aug 2015 and the new gimmick
These dudes don't know how the crowd just gave no damns and even booed Naito as a Face.
Thank you NJPW for caring about the Western Fans and putting subtitles during the Promo Packages
I wish they did that earlier (as in years ago) but that is dope.

Get him. :lol: :nthat:
This. :lol:
Same here but due to my schedule I won't get to start watching until Friday. :frown:
:lol:
Red Ink or Deep in Debt? :lol:
These dudes don't know how the crowd just gave no damns and even booed Naito as a Face.
I wish they did that earlier (as in years ago) but that is dope.

Dont be a **** rider it aint a good look.

Ibushi/Nakamura
Okada/Tanahashi

Hard for any Double Main event tk beat that

I put the Okada/Tanahashi & Nakamura/Styles double main on equal ground with WK9..

After watching Tanahashi in the past 3 WK's, I think it's safe to safe dude has lost a couple steps..The difference in his ability from 9 to 11 is quite noticeable..He's still better than 72.8% of WWE's main roster..

Okada is just on a whole nother planet..I don't say this lightly but I'm putting Rainmaker's drop kick at the level right under Ricky's arm drag and AA's Spinebuster..it's basically flawless..

Back
Top Bottom