Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I've got to find time to watch that match. Just read a recap on WZ. Souds like a classic.

Slow builds. NJPW gets it.

I really wish Xfinity/Comcast had AXS tv. I got it when I had satellite and enjoyed watching the program.

I want to scroll through replies in this thread but I am trying not to be spoiled.

So difficult.

See you dudes tomorrow or something when I am done with WK.

Watching tonight

If people had fun, and WWE knows people had fun, no issue.

We have to stop with this idea that certain cities "deserve" a PPV visit.

I had an AMAZING time at Mania 30 in 2014. Bourbon St, Super Dome and Smoothie King Arena were all within walking distance of my hotel. So we didn't need a rental car or any taxis during the week.

But to go back four years later when there are other states (Arizona, Washington and Georgia) I wished WrestleMania would go to.....:frown:

I'll still be on Bourbon St after Mania 34, though!!

Dolph bout to go steal Dana back from that writer and leave the nuts hanging out.

#HEEL

@MeanGene can you please put the IWGP Heavyweight Championship result in the thread title? Thanks!

If people had fun, and WWE knows people had fun, no issue.

We have to stop with this idea that certain cities "deserve" a PPV visit.
There's really no way to not have a good time in New Orleans. Some cities are just flat out better than others. Especially when you have a destination-type event like this.

I had an AMAZING time at Mania 30 in 2014. Bourbon St, Super Dome and Smoothie King Arena were all within walking distance of my hotel. So we didn't need a rental car or any taxis during the week.

I'll still be on Bourbon St after Mania 34, though!!
The walkability to everything in New Orleans is the best and most attractive part to having an event like this there. Most cities don't have their football stadium actually in the city.

Last edited:
I had to tap out at the beginning of the Kushida match..Just fired it back up..

Omega midas well just jump ship to WWE by the end of this year
Really?..
mean.gif
He just won the strap from NJPW's golden child.

He has the juice now.

Just finished up Naito/Tanahashi and Omega/Okada.

What a match. It didn't even feel like they went 40 minutes in the main event. Blown away.

Still can't believe 4w did that **** when he doesn't follow NJPW :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom