Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

What's crazy is I took a nap during the match I wanted to see most (Tanahashi vs Naito) pretty sure Naito won because I faintly remember hearing his music twice, but will watch again when I get home from work. Successfully stayed away from all other spoilers.

Just finished WK11..Overall it was a really really good show..I thought the final 2 matches solid, but not as good as the last 2 matches of WK9 &WK10..Thought this year's under card was better than the previous 2 WK's though..

Just finished WK11..Overall it was a really really good show..I thought the final 2 matches solid, but not as good as the last 2 matches of WK9 &WK10..Thought this year's under card was better than the previous 2 WK's though..

Really looking forward to firing it up tonight :smokin

A yr ago
tumblr_o0fexoOdgg1sj4xr4o10_400.gif

any of the matches on youstube or dailymotion yet? I wanna check it out after work today :smokin

Just got tickets for the WWE house show at MSG on March 12th. First row, dead center Section 211. Pretty excited to see Lesnar at a house show.

Last edited:
I can't decide what I liked more betweeen Omega v Okada and Naito v Tanahashi

But Camacho's "**** THAT ****...I HATE YOU MOTHER ******" was classic

RuRu has an insane amount of personality on these TD episodes..Dude should be allowed a little more leeway with his character..

And after watching some TD, I think AnaL has moved into my top 3 on the roster..

Naomi
Lana
JoJo..

Back
Top Bottom