Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

As always with big ppv's I go watch old ones and I'm watching '03 Rumble....Benoit vs Angle :smokin
Just posted about this the other day. Benoit was so incredibly good.

Just watched the 2001 one where SCSA won and I don't know why a company would NOT want fans as happy as those guys were that night? It's like they pride themselves on doing the opposite of what fans want these days. Incredible how much the landscape has changed in 15 years.

As always with big ppv's I go watch old ones and I'm watching '03 Rumble....Benoit vs Angle :smokin
Just posted about this the other day. Benoit was so incredibly good.

Just watched the 2001 one where SCSA won and I don't know why a company would NOT want fans as happy as those guys were that night? It's like they pride themselves on doing the opposite of what fans want these days. Incredible how much the landscape has changed in 15 years.

And it's run by the same people.. Money changes everything..

Getting ready to start up the Royal Rumble from 2005..Skimmed through the other matches on the card and nothing seemed to stand out, so I'm going straight to the main event..

tumblr_ojyh99Hl0V1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom