Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Yea but we've watched long enough to know what Vince does to foreigners.
For sure. Something seems different with him though, IMO. Regardless, I'd still rather see Vince have the opportunity to screw things up with him than to have him stuck in the minor leagues in NXT.

It was dumb as hell for Bret Hart to show up in the 94 rumble after Owen just shredded his knee!

But it happened on the same night and the Hitman won!

Different circumstances

Owen kicked Bret's leg one time...he didn't work it over for 5 minutes like Roode did with Nakamura.

Also Bret's moveset didn't revolve around knees like Nakamura's does

so now that the show is over i wanted to turn on the news to figure out all this muslim banning stuff and i turn on CNN theyre showing a tv show, i turn to fox news, and who do i see......BRODUS CLAY!?

Different circumstances

Owen kicked Bret's leg one time...he didn't work it over for 5 minutes like Roode did with Nakamura.

This

Last edited:
Haha nice! You doing straight seasons, or just skipping around?

Straight. Think Netflix is missing a few almost done with season 1. one for the angels, time enough at last, third from the sun, the hitchhiker, the monsters are due on maple street are stand outs from the first season.

It'd be dumb as hell for Nakamura to show up in the rumble after Roode just shredded his knee

It was dumb as hell for Bret Hart to show up in the 94 rumble after Owen just shredded his knee!

But it happened on the same night and the Hitman won!
dhMeAzK.gif

Straight. Think Netflix is missing a few almost done with season 1. one for the angels, time enough at last, third from the sun, the hitchhiker, the monsters are due on maple street are stand outs from the first season.

Those are all fantastic. I feel like someone told me season 5 is missing. Those were all hour long episodes, and only a couple were any good. Be on the lookout for Night Call, The Grave, Death's Head Revisited, and I Am the Night, Color Me Black. All great ones. There are some clunkers in there for sure (Big Tall Wish comes to mind), but it's crazy to see how well most hold up, and are still totally relevant today.

Different circumstances

Nope it was literally the same scenario. The Quebecers worked over Bret's knee for a few minutes. Bret wouldn't tag Owen in. The ref stopped the match. Owen sweeps the leg out of anger.

And the Sharpshooter is all legs which is why the ref stopped the match because he couldn't put it on.

Last edited:
NXT takeover always delivers. :pimp:
that was MOTY worthy
if it was njpw and took place in the tokyo dome, meltzer would give this 7*

so now that the show is over i wanted to turn on the news to figure out all this muslim banning stuff and i turn on CNN theyre showing a tv show, i turn to fox news, and who do i see......BRODUS CLAY!?

i've seen hm a few times on there.
jbl met his wife meredith whitney doing one of those shows

think ziggler is a frequent guest on kennedy :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't been on NXT since the build to Brooklyn 2 and NXT Toronto. Who else is a top contender besides Shinsuke, Jo, and Roode?

Hero

If they were smart Cedric & Metalik

Can't be NWJ unless they make him more serious

Almas can be NXT'S Naito tbh

Roddy needs a gimmick

Tye is the new Ziggler

That Tino dude is a homegrown talent with crazy potential

Btw..what the hell happened to that Dylan Miley dude? Dude had all the hype then disappeared

Last edited:
Yeah Broadus has been on there a bunch. My mind was blown the first time I saw him on there though. I was so confused :rofl:

Brodus Clay's real name may as well be Tom McCoonie Slaverson. It's a travesty he tap dances for CNN and Fox News.

Back
Top Bottom