Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I missed the NXT show and had a terrible date.

Anyone care to provide the results? What to watch?

It'd be dumb as hell for Nakamura to show up in the rumble after Roode just shredded his knee

It was dumb as hell for Bret Hart to show up in the 94 rumble after Owen just shredded his knee!

But it happened on the same night and the Hitman won!
giphy.gif

The whole card was good tbh

Probably the most solid overall TakeOver card since last year's Mania card..Everyone delivered except for Tye Dillweed cause he sucks and his haircut is stupid..

Ohno to face Roode? shinsuke has to get a rematch first right. Unless Ohno beats him for his opportunity, but would that make Ohno the face then? I'm definitely interested.

Andrade is definitely Ingobernoble-ing it out there. I support it, him as a face was terrible. I didn't even like face La Sombra.I love how at the NXT Japan show he used Destino in honor of Naito.

think Joe will be the Nxt guy in the rumble. not sure if they want to use two spots for Nxt guys

Right now there are 22 competitors confirmed for the Rumble- Goldberg, Brock, Kofi, Big E, Caviar Woods, Jericho, LeBraun Strowman, Baron Corbin, Undertaker, Dean Ambrose, Miz, Ziggler, Cesaro, Shameus, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Luke Harper, Big Show, Sami Zayn, Big Cass, Rusev, & Mojo.

That leaves 8 slots open...I think that HHH, Samoa Joe, and Kurt Angle are all going to be in the match for sure. I also think there's a strong chance that Finn is going to be back as well.

That leaves 4 left...What do we think?

Right now there are 22 competitors confirmed for the Rumble- Goldberg, Brock, Kofi, Big E, Caviar Woods, Jericho, LeBraun Strowman, Baron Corbin, Undertaker, Dean Ambrose, Miz, Ziggler, Cesaro, Shameus, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Luke Harper, Big Show, Sami Zayn, Big Cass, Rusev, & Mojo.

That leaves 8 slots open...I think that HHH, Samoa Joe, and Kurt Angle are all going to be in the match for sure. I also think there's a strong chance that Finn is going to be back as well.

That leaves 4 left...What do we think?
Sashimi

As always with big ppv's I go watch old ones and I'm watching '03 Rumble....Benoit vs Angle :smokin

Back
Top Bottom