Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Booked my WrestleMania flight today..Got both my flights w/no layover and 1 checked bag for $220..That's half of what I had to pay last year to go to Dallas..

I know B Sox B Sox and @22stylez will be down in Orlando, but who else is going?..We need to arrange an NTWT meet up..

That is a deal man! I got mine round trip last year for under 200 saved me some cash for that legit bbq we were mugging :smokin

Mania coming back to New Orleans next year def makes me feel better ab not going this year. Gonna be LIT down on Bourbon St. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Where @brendasdeadbaby with the struggle survey. Dude still got the trial version so we can use his if we need to. 5 questions max though

I don't remember his survey, wasn't it @iHust1e with the struggle survey?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

View media item 2297052
Booked my WrestleMania flight today..Got both my flights w/no layover and 1 checked bag for $220..That's half of what I had to pay last year to go to Dallas..

I know B Sox B Sox and @22stylez will be down in Orlando, but who else is going?..We need to arrange an NTWT meet up..

Damn, that's a great deal. Where are you flying out of, and what day are you leaving and coming back?

Last edited:
Reigns vs Cena would be like Naito vs. Tanahashi.

What would be even nicer if Reigns completely stole Naito's gimmick. Reigns looks like a bully anyways.

Bourbon St. after Mania 30 was insane. I was walking up to every person with a NWO shirt on doing the Kliq hand gesture while saying "too sweet!". I have no idea why.

Last edited:
View media item 2297052Damn, that's a great deal. Where are you flying out of, and what day are you leaving and coming back?

Flying out of Cincy and landing at Orlando Sanford International..Leaving on Mar. 30th and coming home April 5th..

I'll be staying about an hour outside of Orlando at my in-laws house..So we need to pick a day to all meet up and hang out..

I ain't even made it to Orlando for this year's Mania and I'm already looking forward to going to NO for next year's WM.. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom