Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

get the hand grenades if it's your first time in NOLA...the hurricanes are overrated. Bourbon street in general gets tiring as well.

Head to Frenchman street!

They are delicious and powerful they will get you LIT in a hurry :lol:

I just don't understand how you got all that money to buy a big baller new car but can't scrounge together a couple bucks to come to Orlando and hangout with me..to be honest, my feelings are a little hurt..

get the hand grenades if it's your first time in NOLA...the hurricanes are overrated. Bourbon street in general gets tiring as well.

Head to Frenchman street!
Hand Grenades are like drinking poison. Don't agree with you on the hurricane stance though. At least not the ones at Pat OBriens.

Completely agree with you about Frenchman :smokin

I've seen Impact 3 times since Eddie Edwards became champion, so I don't even know who Josh Barrnett is

I've seen Impact 3 times since Eddie Edwards became champion, so I don't even know who Josh Barrnett is

He's an above average mma fighter who, if I'm not mistaken, has been busted for PED violations..He also does commentary for NJPW on their AXStc show with JR..

He's an above average mma fighter who, if I'm not mistaken, has been busted for PED violations..He also does commentary for NJPW on their AXStc show with JR..

Ahhhh well I guess I only pay attention to Jr cause I regularly watch ACS and didn't realize that :lol:

Feb 17 for me
Would post the step brothers "did we just become best friends" gif but we already are!!
kevin-owens-chris-jericho-hug.gif

Back
Top Bottom