Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

x240-LAD.jpg

Steph made both of them look like garbage. I don't know how they haven't figured out yet that Steph is a detriment to Raw and the WWE in general. She should only be doing the ambassador stuff, not being an on-screen character

Man, **** it, prizes for top 3 at the end of Mania season and that's it. I don't want y'all wasting money on prizes for 4 PPVs + 3 for the overall winners. We didn't do any of that with 4W and it was still fun, for the most part.

Fine, Fine, Fine.

Prizes for TOP THREE at the end of WrestleMania.

So Rumble, Fast Lane, Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania.

But if all goes well, I'll continue doing surveys till the end of the year.

Sup fellas. Thanks for the kind words from the other day.

I see 4frail taking shots, i'll let it slide since his thing is to be a little weasel and report ppl.

According to Court Bauer, Kyle O'reilly is headed to WWE.
4W can't report nobody without me seeing it first. I should just banned him but I don't want a scandal going into year 2.

As already reported on here, Taker will not be facing Cena or Strowman at WM33.

However, it will be a Raw superstar.

Balor? Reigns?

There's a possibility that the New Day will not split up and will be turning heel again.

Prizes for TOP THREE at the end of WrestleMania.

So Rumble, Fast Lane, Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania.

But if all goes well, I'll continue doing surveys till the end of the year.

Yeah, man. No need to go all out when we do that already for NTWTSS and now NTWTRR. I know this season will be short, but if we can do it for a full year that would be cool.

They'll need to add an extra hour for balor and taker's entrances at mania

Rumble starts at 8pm or 7pm?

I'm gonna be coming home from Boston that Sunday night and will prolly be speeding.

As already reported on here, Taker will not be facing Cena or Strowman at WM33.

However, it will be a Raw superstar.

Balor? Reigns?

:x it needs to be AJ if they not doing the Cena match. Have Taker win the Rumble to set it up.

Also I'm kinda down for a Cena/Reigns match at WM. They already had a recent twitter beef to plant the seeds :nerd:

Booked my WrestleMania flight today..Got both my flights w/no layover and 1 checked bag for $220..That's half of what I had to pay last year to go to Dallas..

I know @B Sox and @22stylez will be down in Orlando, but who else is going?..We need to arrange an NTWT meet up..

Just now saw the Reigns vs JeriKO match....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all that took to pin Reigns, it was like trying to beat Undertaker with a Basham Brother on the highest difficulty setting
Which epis of RAW was this?

And any other epis of RAW/SD/PPV that I must watch from the last month?

Back
Top Bottom