Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Still have 2k16 i downloaded and never played, may start that up andbhave it hold me over untill black friday

I remember that elimination chamber match when Hunter slept the whole match and hit Goldberg with the sledgehammer to win at the very end.

Last edited:
I remember that elimination chamber match when Hunter slept the whole match and hit Goldberg with the sledgehammer to win at the very end.

SMH SMH. That match was 15 minutes of the goods and 3 minutes watching a bloated HHH swing a sledgehammer

WWE News: Reason why all members of The Spirit Squad didn't appear on Smackdown Live

There were questions as to why only two members of The Spirit Squad appeared when there should have been totally four(minus Dolph who was technically there as well). According to a report from AllWrestlingNews.com, Johnny Jetter did not appear as he has a job outside of wrestling and did not want to miss the job for the sake of an appearance. Nick Mitchell, the other member, is now said to have become very religious and now lives in Israel.

Goldberg lost his luster once he came to the wwe. Also Goldberg ain't have a match in what almost ten years now. Brock going to destroy this old man.

Goldberg hasn't wrestled since 04

Last edited:
I just hope Vince has someone working with Goldberg day and night to make sure he's ready for his match..

Ive definitely been enjoying 2k17 feels good to have booking that makes sense. Gameplay is incredible. Ive just been using aj styles cuz they nailed his moveset imo and is fun as hell.as long as u play on legend difficulty and adjust sliders as well.really like some.of the legends too. Only played like 2 hours though cuz of life and stuff

Back
Top Bottom