Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

goldberg is dumb as a bag of rocks. its obvious they just want him back so brock can avenge that loss

i dont think anybody has beaten goldberg cleanly so brock will be the first

goldberg really want his son to see him get washed huh?

vince must be paying him a fortune or goldberg is senile

wonder how many times they will use the word smashmouth this time around

Think I'm gonna wait for a sale for 2k. Bought it on RD last year and while I had fun with it, I didn't play it enough to warrant the buy that early. Fall is heavy for games too.

It's rare that I buy any game first day. I haven't even bought a PS4 because I know it's main use will be netflix. I just don't have time to game like that anymore. I'll buy a Ps4 maybe when it's down to 250 and all the games I want will be like 25 or less.

Plus Black Friday is coming up. Guarantee 2K17 will be less that 30 on that weekend.

At least Sting has been wrestling the entire time before he finally got to the WWE. Goldberg has done 1 spear and jackhammer in a 12 year span. Brock will treat him like Gillberg.

CqWsBU-WIAAOIEv.jpg

CqWsBjqWgAQHEgX.jpg

Triple%20H%20Trying%20to%20be%20Bobby%20Roode.jpg

Seeing TNA's belt next to The Big Gold just reminds me of exactly how ugly TNA's belt is..

I hope if they do sell TNA to Pumpkin Corgan that he takes the rebranding serious and gives the company a better name and better belts..

Back
Top Bottom